Chapter 15: Phantom Lord Attacks

Three weeks have passed by ever since Erza met Naruto and introduced him to the Fairy Tail guild. 

Naruto didn't waste any more time and went to work. He spent many hours down in the library of Fairy Tail, reading up on how the wizarding world works and even studying some magic spells. 

Naruto has also gone on many more missions, enough in order to save up for him to rent to an apartment sufficient enough for him. 

Although Naruto has still yet to open up to Erza or his fellow guild members, he has spent time with them and has gone on missions with Team Natsu. 

He's bonded with his newfound family and he will do anything in order to protect them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu stretched with his arms up high and his face lit up with an elated smile while he and Team Natsu strolled along back to Fairy Tail.

"Whoo! Was that an awesome job or what!?" Natsu beamed childishly. 

"Well, the client sure seemed to think so!" Happy chirped in agreement as he floated along above the team.

"Face it, you guys are lucky that I decided to come along." Gray huffed.

Natsu turned over and looked at Gray in disgust and confusion. "What are you talking about!? We're lucky because you begged to come with us!? How do you figure!?"

"Because you were as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases." Gray rebutted.

That did it for Natsu, his forehead was pressed up against Gray as they faced off as normal.

 "Hey man, you better watch your mouth or I'll pack you like a suitcase pal!!" Natsu warned, his face contorted in annoyance.

 "That doesn't make any sense!" Gray grumbled.

 "That's enough boys!" Erza said sternly as she forced herself in between and broke the petty fight up. 

 "Now please get dressed."

 "Ahhg for crying out loud why does this keep happening!?" Gray said in a panic.

"Oh yeah speaking of, where is Naruto? He didn't come along on our mission. He must be back at the guild or something." Lucy brought up.

 "He's off on a solo mission. He should be back anytime soon, Naruto isn't the one to take an eternity on his missions." Erza said.

 "Ohh okay."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt your conversation but..." Lucy began.

 "What's up?" Natsu inquired.

 "Speaking of solo mission, when I took this job I was originally thinking this was going to be a solo mission as well. So...why'd ya'll have to come along?" Lucy deadpanned as she held the quivering Plue in her arms.