Chapter 11: Family

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Naruto Uzumaki." Makarov beamed.

    Those words sent shivers down guild members' backs, never have they thought in any day would they hear those particular words coming out of anyone's mouth.

  Naruto smiled, "Thank you."

  "Listen Naruto, whatever the hell you went through back in the Elemental Nations, that's all in the past. It's best not to dwell in them, always remember them but don't forget that eventually, you will need to move on." Makarov said.

   Naruto smiled sadly and nodded. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he knew that there were some truth in those words.

  Erza noticed Naruto's saddening expression, unable to see him unhappy any longer, she immediately went over to comfort him, taking a bar seat to his right and gently soothing his back with her hand

   "You're right, and thank you all, for being so kind and accepting of me. It means....so much." Naruto said in a blubbery voice as he tried desperately holding back the tears that threatened to come bursting out.

  Mira gazed at Naruto, she took a deep breath and strolled around the bar counter and over to Naruto, taking the bar seat to his left.

  Mira took hold of Naruto's face gently with her hands, and he turned so that he was making direct eye contact with her. Mira's heart melted as she stared into his innocent and pained blue eyes. 

 The Guild watched intently.

   Without uttering a word, she brought her hands around his shoulders, all while Naruto stayed still. With no hesitation at all, she brought him down, his face planting into her chest gently, into an embrace that held warmth, acceptance, condolence, and kindness.

  Naruto immediately sunk into the embrace, his arms fell limp, not even bothering to fight the force of gravity pulling his arms down as well as his whole body, trusting that Mira would support him, and she did

  "Listen Naruto, you are here now, you are in Fairy Tail, a safe haven for you, your family, we will always be here, we will always accept you and we will love you always," Mira spoke softly.