Chapter 2: Naruto Uzumaki

Erza was completely fixed on Naruto, her body frozen from her utter shock as she could not believe that she had found him and so easily as well. There it was again, the brilliant blonde spiky hair that she once saw.

   Erza, still in doubt and refusing to believe what she saw, tried maneuvering around the bushes, wanting a better closer look at him. She just had to get a look at his face.

   All while Naruto sat there in the middle of the open space, meditating peacefully, the Kusanagi laying beside him. Seemingly oblivious of his stalker.

   Finally, Erza got to a spot where she was looking directly at Naruto. 

  She smirked, 'I finally found you, I only wished some other people were with me.'

   Although Naruto made it seem like he was oblivious to Erza, he had already sensed her long before she found him.

   'Hey kit, you gonna talk to her?' Kurama asked. 

'Maybe not, I'm moving to a different area, I don't like being watched while in peace.' Naruto said.

   'Tch, whatever you say.' Kurama replied.

   Naruto opened his eyes and got up onto his feet, bending down to grab the Kusanagi. 

Erza widened her eyes, 'No! He's leaving again!'

Erza wanted to stand up, she wanted desperately to catch up to him before he flashed away. But, for some reason, she could not find it in herself to stand up and walk to him. Her utter shock kept her locked to the ground. She could not believe that Naruto Uzumaki was right there in front of her.

  Naruto once again turned around to look at Erza, whose heart was melted by his kind sky blue eyes. Erza marveled at Naruto's wild blonde spiky hair, and she adored his innocent whiskers.

   Before Naruto left he spoke softly, but loud enough to be heard by the scarlet.

   "Sorry, but maybe another time."

   Erza gasped, finally having the courage and gathering the strength to push herself off of the ground, come out of the bushes and really face the legendary figure. But all the more too late, because he was already gone.

   Erza strolled over to his spot and stood in the spot of Naruto, smelling the lingering scent of ramen on him. Erza gripped her fists tight, frustrated with herself. 

'Dammit! I'm such a fool! I should've had more courage to face him! Talk to him! And there's no doubt about it! That was him! That was....the famous legendary Naruto Uzumaki.' Erza confirmed, while also berating herself for messing up yet again.

  'Question is....should I tell the guild?' Erza wondered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Erza began walking back to the guildhall, pondering over if she should, in fact, tell the guild about this. 

'It IS him! Those whiskers....that blond spiky hair....and those...stunning blue eyes! It's gotta be him!' I know I am not hallucinating. I felt his powerful aura, and he spoke to me. All the more proof that what I just saw was the real thing.' Erza thought in confirmation.

   'I can tell he must be very powerful just from the aura he gave off. He's definitely someone not to anger.' Erza continued. 'I have to get him to talk to me! I want to know why he's here, how he is here, and more. I need to get his attention, and I'm going to!'