Prologue II

Naruto laid on the ground, arms and legs spread and relaxed. Naruto smiled as if to welcome death with it. 

'So it seems.....I'll be joining you on the other side...Sasuke.' Naruto thought.

Naruto deactivated both of his dojutsu and looked into the sky. His eyes held sadness. 

'It's about time I join you two as well, mom...dad.'

Finally, Naruto began fading away in the same fashion as Sasuke and Obito did whenever they were struck with the black rods.

Naruto closed his eyes, his breathing stopped. And eventually, his entire body was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto thought that after he left the mortal world, he was going to join his other beloved people, he thought everything was over. 

 But....he was far, far from the truth as Lord Kami had a different plan for the young shinobi.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto woke up, coughing as he sat up in a panic. He immediately grimaced from the lingered pain he felt from his guts, the location in which Kaguya's black rods punctured.

Naruto looked around, observing and taking in his surroundings. He sat in the middle of a forest. He wasn't in the best conditions, both physically and mentally.

Naruto came back the way he was left. Shabby torn up clothes, and his body covered in grime, blood, and wounds.

'What the hell is this? I'm supposed to be dead!' Naruto wondered suspiciously. 

'Wait, this must be heaven.' He thought, immediately coming to the conclusion.

Naruto relaxed a bit more. He then heard a low, rumbling chuckle coming from inside him. 

'Not quite kit.' Kurama said out of nowhere, slightly startling his host.

'Hey Kurama, you're still here!' Naruto said to him in joy. 

'Tch, it ain't that easy to get rid of me.' Kurama replied.

'What is this place Kurama? Is this heaven?' Naruto asked, still clutching onto his broken body. 

'No, you've been given the chance to live a new life.' Kurama finally revealed.

Naruto widened his eyes in shock, although he didn't believe the fox's words. 

'Come on now you stupid furball, where are we really.' Naruto asked more seriously.

'He isn't lying.' Son Goku said to Naruto just as seriously. Naruto couldn't believe those words. 

'How...do you guys know?' Naruto asked, getting more curious and curious by the second.

'We all met up with the Sage of Six Paths, and he told us you deserved to start a new life.' Kurama said. 

Naruto sighed, 'Oh' Was all he said, finally believing Kurama's words.

Kurama let out a deep gravely sigh. 

'Remember, Naruto. We will always be here for you, for whatever you need.' Gyuki said.

Naruto nodded, 'Thank you.'