Chapter 3: Getting to Galuna Island

Makarov kept an eye on Naruto as he and Erza trailed off farther from the guildhall, setting off to retrieve Erza's misbehaving friends.

  Questions floated about Makarov's mind. He was sure that he was not the only one that wanted to know more about the legendary figure. Everyone in Fairy Tail desperately sought answers to the questions they had for Naruto.

   However, Laxus on the other hand completely despised Naruto. Laxus hated that Naruto was able to genuinely frighten him, he hated how Naruto looked at him and how he treated him. But the one thing that Laxus hated the most was the fact that he knew Naruto truly is more powerful than he is.

   "So, you think Naruto will join Fairy Tail Master?" Macao asked.

  "That would be so cool! Just think about it! Naruto Uzumaki, the legendary shinobi who defeated a goddess to save everyone he loved, joins the infamous Fairy Tail guild. It has a nice ring to it!" Wakaba added excitedly.

  Mira giggled, "I sure hope that's not the only reason why you want Naruto to join us."

"But that sure would add a lot more chaos to our everyday lives. Not that our lives aren't chaotic enough." Levy laughed.

  Makarov chuckled, "Well, whether or not Naruto decides to join us, that is completely in his power and if Naruto does join Fairy Tail, we shall welcome him with open arms."

   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   For a while, as Naruto and Erza walked through the streets on their way to the harbor, Naruto remained silent, his thoughts processing everything that has just happened.

   After a grueling hour of completely dead silence, Erza desperately wanted to break the silence and decided to start up a conversation in a most non-awkward way as possible.

   "So, will you join the Fairy Tail guild?" Erza asked. Naruto looked over to the Scarlet, and for some reason, every time he looked at her, he only saw his mother, Kushina Uzumaki.

   Which was one of the reasons why he attempted to avoid Erza. Naruto hesitated but finally answered. 

   "I don't know...."

   "I see, well, you should give it a thought," Erza said. 

   Naruto nodded.

   "So, would you mind telling me more about you, I have so many questions to ask you. I want to know more about you so much." Erza asked.

"I promise I will, I will tell you more down the road. I promise I will. But right now, I'm not ready to do that yet." Naruto said. 

 Erza smiled, "It's okay, I understand. Take your time, there is no need to rush."

   Naruto looked at Erza. Finally, he smiled, "Your hair is very beautiful."

   Erza blushed slightly, "Thank you."

   "So, who else knows me in this world?" Naruto asked. "Almost everyone in Fiore. You are regarded as a legend here." Erza replied.

   Naruto looked around, "Oh really."

   He noticed many townspeople looking at Naruto like they had just witnessed Madara and Hashirama battling each other to the death.

   "One person, in particular, he's looked up to you for a long time. Even wants to fight you." Erza said, again referring to Natsu.

Naruto was surprised, "Who is it?"

Erza smirked, "You'll know when we get there." 

Naruto sighed and chuckled.