Chapter 8: Master and Student

Deliora's overwhelming roar echoed throughout Galuna Island, piercing the ears of the Village People.

"Finally! The moment is here!!!" Zalty cheered, thrashing his arms and hands about in excitement.

Naruto glared at Zalty in agitation, 'He's really getting on my nerves, I will have to deal with him first so that he will not become an inconvenience to me later on.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the heck was that noise, it sounded like some kind of monster growling!" Lucy spoke in horror.

"It was probably just your stomach Lucy!" Happy teased even at the serious moment right now.

"You know, you're not half as funny as you think you are." Lucy said irately.

"So, do you think that sound might have been Deliora?" Erza asked nervously.

"Oh no, you mean...they brought it back to life!!!!??????" Lucy shrieked in terror.

"See that purple light!? That's the moon drip!" Happy gasped, pointing over to the purple magic circle and the moonlight dipping through it.

Then, it came again. The ear destroying roar of Deliora.

"Must be..." Erza muttered. 'Naruto...I hope you've gotta plan!'

"Hey! You need to eat somthin!" Happy demanded.

"And you need to shut your trap before I hurt you!" Lucy snapped.

"That may be the demon growling but someone's still preforming the moon drip ceremony up there. This means they haven't fully revived it yet so that means we have a chance to do something! Come on!" Erza commanded as she began running away.

"Uuh, Deliora's below us!" Lucy said dumbfounded.

"Putting a stop to the ceremony is our only hope! We've gotta hurry!" Erza shouted over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zalty chuckled, smirking slyly.

Naruto let out a huff in annoyance, 'I guess a genjutsu will suffice for now.'

Naruto strolled over to Zalty, activating his Sharingan. The intense red tomato eyes immediately began taking effect on Zalty as he froze in fear. The aura of the blood-red Sharingan overwhelmed him and the only thing he could do was gaze into the black-round tomoes of Naruto's hypnotizing Sharingan eyes.

 The aura of the blood-red Sharingan overwhelmed him and the only thing he could do was gaze into the black-round tomoes of Naruto's hypnotizing Sharingan eyes

"Y-your eyes..what..h-happened...." Zalty wasn't able to say no more as his eyes rolled back and he was quickly rendered unconscious.

Naruto fixed his eyes upon the masked man, his nose catching the scent of lady's perfume.