Chapter 6: Ur

"The truth is...Ur is still alive." Gray revealed, much to everyone's surprise.

    Naruto looked on at Gray as he waited for him to elaborate with anticipation.

   "What do you mean?" Erza asked

   "It's been ten years..." Gray began.

----(Flashback)-----------------------------------------------------------

   A raging demon roars ferociously, the town surrounding it up in flames and ruins. 

   "Deliora attacked my home town. I've never seen such destruction. The whole place was wiped out in less than a day." 

  A young woman strolled about the wrecked town along with another much younger boy with silver hair. 

   'I've heard of Deliora's destructive power, but I never expected this.' Ur thought in horror.

   From afar, a young Gray laid flat on his stomach crushed by a huge boulder. His arm twitched, his body barely moving. He groaned.

   Ur noticed and immediately called for the silver-haired boy. 

  "Lyon! Get over here, we've got a survivor!"

   Lyon jumped in alarm, turning over and rushing over to Gray's side. 

 "Hey! Are you alright?"

   Finally, Gray started to open his eyes. He looked up to see Lyon and Ur standing in front of him. 

  "Ur and Lyon found me, they pulled me from the rubble." 

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Gray knelt in front of what looks like to be a make shit gravestone and placed a few flowers beneath it. He bowed his head down.

   "Deliora, you're gonna pay for this. I'll stop you, I swear it!" Gray said begrudgingly as Ur looked on intrigued by this boy.

   "That vow...was how it all began." 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Amidst the cold freezing snow mountain, Gray stood...panting tiredly for breath while Ur's back was turned on him.

   "Are you gonna be able to keep up Gray?" Ur asked, turning around to look at him. "I warned you, training with me can be tough."

   "Yeah! But I'll do whatever it takes! I have to become stronger than Deliora! Cause someday, I'm gonna beat him!" Gray vowed.

   Lyon looked from afar and scoffed. "Yeah right."

   "Okay, let's get started." Ur said, shaking it off nonchalantly.

   Gray frowned, "Fine, ready when you are." 

 He jumped in shock after he saw his teacher literally strip and take her clothes off in the middle of the snow.

   "Whoa! What are you doing!?" Gray cried in confusion.

   "The first step is to strip." Ur replied ever so calmly.

   "Are you kidding me!? You're crazy if you think I'm stripping in the snow! Back me up Lyon!" Gray said hopefully. But only to find he has stripped too.