Chapter 5: Finish the Job or Take the Idiots Away?

As Lucy was being carried away from danger, she stared into the deep ocean blue eyes of her mysterious savior. Eyes so deep, Lucy thought she would've gotten lost if she kept on looking deeper and deeper into those eyes.

   As the mysterious man landed on the ground and gently placed Lucy back on the ground, the first thing she saw was the bright sun-kissed blonde, wild, unruly spiky hair.

   Lucy looked up and saw what was the friendliest and strangely familiar face ever. Beautiful blue eyes, yet so sad. 

   Finally, Lucy mustered up the courage to mutter a small...

  "Hello."

   The young man gave Lucy a kind smile. 

 "Are you okay miss? I hope you aren't injured." He said. 

   "O-oh, don't worry. I'm fine thanks to you!" Lucy replied. 

 'He has blonde hair like me!' 

   But the danger hasn't passed. Angelica, realizing she had missed her target leaps back up into the air in another attempt to crush her now two targets.

  The man immediately stepped in front of Lucy as she yelped in fear, shielding her from danger and ready to leap into action. 

   But a metallic swipe struck across Angelica's body and she immediately fell limp, crashing down onto the sand as the famous scarlet head wizard Erza followed directly behind, saving the man some trouble.

   And Erza....did not look so very happy at all.

   Lucy peeked over the man's tall broad shoulders to see Angelica lying in defeat and she sighed in relief. She looked over and saw Erza, cheerfully waving at her. 

 "Hey, Erza!" Lucy ran over from the man as he looked on nervously.

 Erza turned over, looking at Lucy with a frightening death glare. 

 Lucy's relief quickly turned to panic. Realizing that Erza must be here for one certain reason.

  'Oh right! She's mad at us because we broke guild rules and took an S-class request without permission

  'Oh right! She's mad at us because we broke guild rules and took an S-class request without permission.' Lucy finally realized.

   The young man behind Lucy noticed the rising tension and immediately rushed over and placed himself between the two young ladies, facing Erza.

   "Step aside," Erza said firmly. 

  He gestured politely.