When she was out of the room Phara turned to some other girls and they all seen intrigued as well.

"Anybody know who her boyfriend is?"

"Santana. Crip Santana with the waves and the perms on his canines. Tall brownskin and fine, money. Did I say fine? Yeah cause that too."

"You bitches are weird. Get you some money and stop worrying about other people's business." Zania rolled her eyes and Phara did it back.

"He used to fuck with my friend Tracy but I think they stopped talking after she fucked up his car because he choked her ass out in the middle of the street. When he let her go she punched him in the face and he knocked her the fuck out."

"Why you tellin your friend business?" Tyler asked in confusion.

"Everybody know already so it don't matter."

"How the fuck she bag that?" Phara said snidely.

"Girl I don't know and I don't care. He probably beatin her ass worse than he did Tracy's cause that Moncler look like an apology gift." The girl laughed to herself.

"Shit I like bein handled. No wonder her ass so quiet, he probably got her ass real humble. All these niggas beat on they girl now I wouldn't be surprised." Phara shrugged as Tyler and Zania listened in disgust.

They would've told her the fuck off but they wanted to hear more. They'd just listen to everything they said then tell India as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

While Phara was busy gossiping in the locker room India was in Jades lap with his tongue down her throat. A good night on her end for sure.

"I gotta drive." He mumbled against her lips, laughing when she leaned back for a split second and hit the wheel, making her jump. She glared at him as he continued to laugh but it was wiped off when he kissed beneath her jaw then down her neck again.

"Move before you lose yo shit in the back seat with drunk niggas walking by." Jade moved her into the passenger seat when she started kissing on him and she just slid down into the seat, slightly annoyed.

After getting comfortable with him she easily revealed just how bratty she could be and it really was his fault. He spoiled her and did whatever she wanted and now that she got used to it, it made her mad when things didn't go her way with him even if he was right.

"You mad?"

"Leave me alone."

"You want some head?" He turned to look at her as he started the car up and she looked back. Neither of them said anything for a few seconds as they stared at one another.

"...Maybe.. I mean.. you can." She muttered, shifting in her seat.

They both knew she had an attitude just to have to one but for some reason she couldn't help it. He was so fine.. and irritating.

India stared out of the window in boredom as she waited for them to get to his house. She looked over at him when his phone buzzed and waited for him to pick it up. Something was telling her to pick it up but she didn't, instead she looked at him expectantly.

"You not about to answer?"

"I'm driving.."

"Okay I'll just look." She shrugged and reached for it and he grabbed it off of the console.