-

India sat on a bench at her locker, pulling everything into her bag as other girls undressed and stared. She didn't know what they were staring at but she didn't really care as long as she didn't have to talk to them. Regardless of how open she was with Jade she was still very timid in front of other people.

Lucky and Neicy were still on the floor trying to get the last of what would come in that night so the only girls in the room she knew were Tyler and Zania.

"Hey, do you do stage work?" A girl from across the room asked her a question but she assumed she wasn't talking to her because obviously she didn't work the stage, and kept counting for any big bills in the bag. She'd count the singles at home.

"Rubi right?" India finally looked up hearing the name. That's what everyone called her because of the red lipstick she wore with most of her outfits so she just stuck with it as her club name.

"Yeah, But no I don't do stage work. I'm a bottle girl."

"Oh really? Well could you stop coming near the floor and taking customers? I'm stage and when I'm not I do floor dances, I noticed that they don't tip as much as they used to and I'm assuming it's because of the new staff." She said sweetly, trying to check her in the nicest way possible.

"Oh.?"

"Phara if they don't tip you no more that's your problem. She not giving niggas dances she give them liquor, all she do is stand there bitch if you not making no money no more maybe you not wanted no more." Tyler retorted, pulling her jeans up.

"I wasn't talking to ya manly ass I was talking to Rubi and actually bitch, I am wanted but they don't have shit to give because they keep giving her chunks out they pocket and she not even doing shit."

"My fault. I didn't mean to mess with what you make an all, I really just do my job on the floor." She explained, seeing a smug smile come to Phara's face.

"So we won't have this problem again?"

"It's only a problem for you.. and my problems aren't your problems. So it's likely."

"You're dumb as shit asking another bitch to fuck up her bag to save yours you just be smoking dick shordy." Zania said snidely, giving Phara a look,

India wasn't being a smart ass, she was serious. She wouldn't stop taking money because someone else wasn't getting any. That didn't get her hair and nails done or put clothes on her back.

"I see Imma have problems with you. It's okay, cool."

"There is no problem, or there doesn't have to be one at least. I don't have a problem with you." Indias eyebrows furrowed, she never said there was a problem.

Her phone rang and she declined knowing it was Jade saying he was outside. She'd just come out.

Phara looked at her with an annoyed frown on her face. The blue Moncler coat confused her, she'd never seen one that shade. She's never seen a Moncler coat in person in general.

"Where'd you get the jacket?"

"My boyfriend gave it to me." She shrugged, pulling the duffle bag over her shoulder as she began walking out.