Chapter 17

The two handsome guys at my front is really getting on my nerves. Why are they saying the same sentence at the same time. Are they not happy that am back from my amnesia. Is the world really cruel to me, I love my brother best friend even do he set him up for me.

.           God, what happened last night, we kiss, body to body, flesh to flesh Jesus I want to feel that again and again  . Nasty looking gangling in his normal clothes of jeans, polo shirt and a denim jacket. HR really looks cute in that cloth. I love it. I hope the earth and enemy will not cause any trouble for us after me being discharged from the hospital.

                I want him to be my most lovely, cute, caring, carving, lust possessive weird and dirty minded husband.

H  -Honest

U   -Useful

S.  -Serious

B  -But

A   -At

N  -Night

D   -Dangerous.

  And I will be his

W  - Wonderful

I  - Instrument

F  - For

E  - Entertainment

      I think that is my amazing definition of husband and wife. I love Conor so much. Am not misleading anybody here Nasty really name is Conor. Is a lovely name.

         The guy's and I talk together  after the shock   is gone. I really miss Amy  ,such a nice friend but her dad is so strict. Am very sure he is the that is delaying her from coming here. I remember when we young. Her brother Derrick is a nice guy before his dad changed him to the devil he his right now.

         He behaves like a human being if his dad is not there once his dad his with he have no emotion on his face and turn to Mr devil. He was my childhood  crush before he left For  France to  Acting play school in France at the age of ten before his mum later join him there now Amy.

      But am very happy  deacon just told me they are coming to check on me so she will stay  for our graduation party and stuff. Deacon left the room about two minutes ago. Conor and I staring at each other none of us wish to talk first. He clear his throat and Open his mouth he close it back immediately.

        "am good nasty "I guess I have to start the conversation

     "okay " he say and nod his head.

               "Iris " he call

        "hmmm"

     "All what I said on the day you wake up is from the bottom of my heart. And what I said before the accident that you heard us talking about is all liars lairs I didn't mean any of it you are amazing, cool, cute am really short of words princess.

     I was afraid or in my mind that all ladies are the same nowadays  .but am really wrong. I trusted my best friend and girlfriend  together but I guess I was wrong  . Those two was having sex in my house, In  my room  on my bed. But all I know is that I LOVE YOU "  he said  this beautiful   speech while holding my hand. I brought his hand to my mouth and kiss it

           " I LOVE YOU TOO "I said and brought my lips  to his .he kiss me with so much passion loves  what again can I use. We both stop and he whispered  a thank you to my ear which send a shrive to my body.

     " can we complete our make out session of yesterday night  after I am discharged from here "