chapter 8

Deacon POV

Iris  is really annoyed with my behavior towards her. What will happen if she knows about  Nasty that is an act just toying  with her love life. She is not gonna talk to me Again in her life.

         Am happy she did not are the tattoo at my chest. Just doing things for me today feel pain  like she will later. Let  go and  talk  to  Nasty  ,I must be careful so mum or  iris will  not see me

            £¥€ IRIS POV €¥£

What is wrong with these boy is on like him at all. Am sure something is wrong with him. Not gonna take that to heart because  something is off with him.

       Knock  knock  knock

            "come in "

         "Hey baby "

         "Mummy "
I feel like Crying even do am not taking that to heart but it still  hurts,Deacon  never  shout or yell  at me before.

           "what is wrong baby "

      "Deacon  said that  I should mind my business. That it is life not mine. Mom "

            "you know him better than us. U ask him  well he is in good  mood "

         "Thanks mom, love you "

            " welcome  come down and have something  to eat " mum  says

        " Mum  are you not travel again. I thought  you want to say  good bye before  leaving. "I said

         " No  princess I took two weeks leave to stay with you guys "mum  said

          " OK" I said  and follow her to the  dinner room. Ella  have already  serve our food. I take  a  sit  near my mum. I pick  the knife and  fork  and Start eating my food. Have forgotten I want to ask my mum Maybe I should ask Nasty  tell him that I love him more than anything in these  world.

       "You want to tell me anything " my  mum ask.  Did it shows in  my behavior that am worried about something. That  when I notice  about not  eating, using fork to play with the food.

         "Mum I love Nasty "

            "what " mum yell

          " I said  I love Nasty, but don't know may be he loves me back. " I said  in a  way  children  normally  talk to there  parent  if they need something  .

          "may be he loves you back  you can  tell  Iris "mum says

           "you  can't tell  whether  he loves me or not  mum. Nick  have pass away  three years ago .Have not love anybody  more than  him  . But Nasty  is  different mom ,I can tell that I love him more than  Nick. Mom can you or  Dad  do something  for my  happiness. Please  mom " I said  now  crying.

         " if  he don't love ,we can do anything for your  happiness  also. Leaving  with the same man  for the rest  of  your life  but  he did  not love you  back " mom  says.

               "He  gonna love me  if we are married. If i  give birth he will  loves  is kids  mom. Am  the  that  stole  his  heart he  never keep it, he never love me back
I love during things with him  only no one else. Wanna  wake up and see his face and know that I'm right  where am supposed to  be (I was saying  all these and  Crying  mum  move closer  to me and console me )

          " Did  he rejected you " mom ask

          "No! Mummy  I never ask  if he loves me "I said  clean the  tears form my  eyes.

            "Then  tell him  you love him mum says

I did not bother to reply to her  or Says thanks. I ran to my room
I decided to wear  Skippy  skirt with tank top  with a coats  and boots .is really cold  almost  December. I pick my car key  and ran to the garage, I drive  fast to my  boutique to  get him our love  token  to show our kids.  I need to be careful of paparazzi because  they have see the  three of us together many times that why  I delay the movie am  gonna act   title  "Pretty man  season  1 and 2.

I got a nice polo shirt for Nasty  and customised  his name on it  am  sure  he will love it.

" I love you  and promise to  stay with  you.

      End  of  chapter  eight 
     bye  please  comment, share, Vote and follow me.

Thanks  thanks  thanks.