Chapter 12

££ Iris West  POV ££

           "Emma is not some special she is just your nanny since  when you little. She is really worried about you "  the person who called herself my mum said.

       "Oh" I was  somehow embarrass, I thought maybe my mum or  the person who course it for me to be here. Don't get me wrong when I said maybe my mum, but  the woman at my front  she is really nice.

          "How are you feeling now "she ask me.

            "Am  fine thanks. But can I ask  one favour from you "

         "Go ahead "

        "Who am I  in  particular " Am  really dying to know who am I seriously.

       "hmm, you are my  only  daughter Iris.  Your full name  "Iris Diana Anita west"     while  your  twin brother name is "Deacon Denis Arthur  West "  I was the happiest woman on the earth the day  I gave  birth to you  guys. You always want me to stay at home with you guys but I have  to travel and come home during the  weekend  most of the time.
You were  happy  when your  father presented you a boutique for  your service birthday  when you were  fifteen years old.    You started to work at the age of  eighteen  that is  two years ago.
You told us  we  should hired some  model and designer for you to promote your  sales. You guys  will be  graduating in two month to these time. " Am richer than you guys  so don't deal  with me  there is money with me. Don't  need any stupid guys money  to  survive right?

        "That  why  paparazzi are here  right  am  a  celebrity  because am a C. E. O " I ask

         "No and  Yes. You are  also an actress you just appeared in two or  three movies.  Yeah let me go check if  the  backdoor is ready ➕ check on  Doctor for drugs "she  said  and  stand  up to leave.

          "OK !mum don't be late "I said  and she  give me  a  kiss on  my  forehead and took her leave.

    ®  Love the  touch    ©

    ©Love  you so much©

My family are really amazing. The door opened and a  guy  who is  like 6'8 feet  enter. His  grey  eyes was starring at me with so much  I don't even no for  God's  sake. He  is really handsome, his six pack showing  from  the Polo shirt  he is wearing. Am sure  have never see  someone like him  before .

         I was  thinking  all this  not  noticing  he  is standing  beside me now .He bend to and hold my chain for me  to look at  him. His 💋  met my  he kissed me and with so much love. I try  to push him away from me. He bit my lower lips  for entrance, I open my  mouth for him to play with my tongue you would have know this is  not his first time of kissing someone. Because of the way he was kissing me. I feel him smile while kissing me. He  stop the kiss and put my head on his hard chest.

           "Am sorry Iris "   he said in a calm and  gentile voice that  a  girl can die  for.

        "I miss you so so much "he said  again.

        "Be my girlfriend " he was.                             not giving me options just be.            my  girlfriend where is that done.

         "hymn mm"

             "I will take that  as  yes " he said  and kiss me for  the  second time  but  these  one did  not  last  long.

        I still put  my head on  his chest. The door open and my brother came inside, he was really  happy to see  the person  beside me. He drop  the food beside  me  for me to  feed  my self that  is so cruel  right  I just  wake up  right. They  greeted  each other  to my  surprise.

        " Did you  know him  "I ask  facing  my  so called  boyfriend which I did not even  no his name.

           " Yes he is my  BFFhe said  when my so called boyfriend  looked  confused.

        "What  is happening  here " he said  and  Deacon  push him outside. They came  back later  and  the guy  looked  somehow  guilty  . I pull  him to my side and  hold  his cheek  with my hand and kiss  him back

FOR YOU GUYS

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€$€€€€€€€€€€££££££££££££££¥¥££££¥¥¥¥££££££££££££¥£¥£££££££££££££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥$$$$$$€$€$€€/=¢₹ΔΠ¥...°~~~~~•••••••••••••°~~^•'•'•§§\§§§§§§

      MORE LOVE FOR

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$IRIS  READERS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋  👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋  💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸