Chapter 13 ↪️♥️Deacon pov ♥️↩️

Yeah, Watt's up guys. I hope you are enjoying this story so far. New and amazing guys will soon show up yes yes .I dedicate most of my pleasure time to these Story.

The most important thing please follow, like ,share for the story to be well know more on wattpad.

There is many errors in these story thank those who did not considered that and still choose these story. Add to your library and follow me for the update of these story.

Read my other story. I also want to start writing a story about "Deacon". Please comment love reading it so much .Love you guys so so much .Emoji right love it ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Let play football 🏈 🏈. 😄😄😄😄😄😘😘😘😘😘😘

Deacon POV

God is that iris I know ,why will she kiss nasty if she did not remember us let see.

"You guys get a room " They are busy making out when am here, where is that done readers tell me you do that us. Where am I somebody come save me from make out people.

Let me tell you a little story:

Once upon a time,sorry just two month ago Nasty mom called me to come to their house that Nasty is full with drinking alcohol wines .So that paparazzi will not be writing fake Stories about our musician and soon to become a C. E. O .

"Nasty you look like shit. What is wrong with you, we both cause the accident that night. Why punishing yourself " I said.

I help him to the toilet and close the door for him to clean himself. I can't follow him, if he was a girl I would have follow him. Because I know we would end up Fucking each other who cares.

He open the door ,wearing a bath robe. We really need to talk, I forgive him because we both cause. He bad mouth my sister,only Sister, lovely sister the one and only sister.

"Nasty talk" I said am really getting annoyed with all of these .

"Am sorry, about your sister. Am just afraid to tell her how I feel for her you know the reasons why Deacon. " he breath out and continue.

"Am just afraid of getting hurt Again. By saying all that.
I believe I will not be hurt again and she will not be broken also. I really love her I do serious, for really deacon. I love everything about her .I miss her laugh, smile when she is annoyed of something's. When she jumped up when happy about something. Am sorry!!! " Nasty C says. His Full name is" Nasty Connr Wood" .

"I know " I said
"Tell her how you feel for her " I said

That is the END of my amazing story.

Love Deacon Denis story.
Yes yes yes, am to sure of that some people love it .

Mom was really surprised to enter and see Iris sleeping and put her head on Nasty lap. She informed us we can pass the back now. Nasty carried her to where the car was pack. We reached home and Nasty also offers to carry to her room. After some hour We heard some noise from iris room we rush to her room to see the room scattered.

"Who is this guy " she ask.
God, I should have carried her to her room my self. This is the room both the lovers are using before his death.

Thanks guys for the love
Time Time
Money Money
Smile Smile

🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕝🕔🕟🕟🕔🕢🕔🕠🕣🕡🕡🕓🕘🕣🕣🕗🕢🕢🕢🕠🕞🕞🕝🕛🕧🕐🕜🕓🕡🕘🕣🕣🕣🕗🕗🕢🕖🕢🕕🕕🕞🕞🕡🕡🕡🕡🕕🕡🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕡💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💱💱💱💱💱💱💱💱💱💱💱💱😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊😧😧😧😧😧😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙎🙎🙌🙌🙋🙋😫😓😓😔🙌🙍🙍🙍🙏👧👧👧👨👨👩👩👩👦👦👦👦👦👦👴👴👴👴💑💑💑💑💑💏👭💏💏💏💏💏💏👭💏👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👱👱👯👲👲👲👲👲👯👲👯👲👯👲💋💋💋💋💋💋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💗💗💗;Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye ✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👐👐👐👐👐