chapter 2

This week was fast like hell. Day and night my mind is always  with my father friend son.
         How did he look alike?
      Is it Like nick?
        Is he handsome?
      Is he short or tall?
    Is is eyes blue or grey?

   Have being asking myself these questions. Since last week.
I got up from the bed, and I direct enter the bath room .
I have been brushing my teeth for the tenth time now, so when I talk he will not cover his mouth or shifting away from me.
              Am checking my self from the mirror the second time now. I am wearing a black crop top and a blue jeans with black heels. 

         That when I heard a knock on the door.
          "come inside ,the door is open "I said. That must be my brother, because my mum and dad Will have leave for work.
              Ohh, I forget to tell you, my father is the CEO of west company, and my mum is also the CEO of  her parent company.
              "Good morning little girl " deacon said.
               "Keep your dirty mouth, that You have use to lick those whore Pussy " I said in a annoyed manner.
         I hate  them calling my girl, am a lady  for God sake, and  is only AMY that can call me "girl ".
         "keep your mouth shut  girl " deacon said.
        I Want to reply him but he cut me off .

       "And never remembered me that I fucks whore, they need money and I have it , so don't call me that stupid name again "
        I can see the way he is talking, he is really annoyed, I don't like us fighting. Let try another luck, even do I no he will be annoyed  whatever.
            " good morning, fuck boy " I know he hate that nickname.  Do me I do you no cheating.
           "Come on, stop that I hate that name " deacon said.

"  Same here " I said smiling
            " Let  go  Ella  is wanting for you, before she serve as our food . Wow my little sister make up today, oh because of NASTY ", deacon said before leaving.
           " Hey  wait for me"  I quickly open the door, to catch up with him, how did he know his name, I never did.
           "Deacon,how did u no his name, please"  I shout at him, he just laugh instead of him to reply.

           .........some hours later......
      We are in the school park, deacon just park the the car, and open the door for me.
          " take care of my boy nasty for me , and don't be shy to talk to him .and one thing he will be sitting beside you. "
               "Really ,don't joke with me boy " .i said with a serious look.  I say AMY  coming to our sides.
         "Hi girl ",Amy said smiling.
"Hey Amy " ,   I said .
Deacon leave us alone to have our girls chat.
          "yes, did you watch the  BTS show  yesterday " amy ask me.
             "oh my gosh, amy I totally forgot am sorry "
          "why, because I know you are not busy at all " Amy said looking serious.
                 "and umm  becccaauuse" I stammer and she cut me off.
               " Stop these and tell me why "  any said.
        " OK, because I was thinking about my dad friend son, who is nasty  that will join us today. I also thought, I should move on,it will soon be 3 years now that!nick pass away " I said in a every good manner.
       "OK that is a good idea girl, since you don't want to go on a blind date  with any one again " Amy said.
        .........20 mins later .............

        We are in the biology class.the class is really Interesting may be because I like the teacher. 

          "Ecology is the study of plant and anim..... "Mr EDWARD is trying to explain ecology, that when the classroom door open.
        A guy enter or is these nasty, which is like 6'7feet, wearing a T-shirt and black jeans  with grey eyes.
            Oh no, he is coming to my  to seat  ,so these build  guy is coming here  

OH  MY GOD 

Thanks for reading 
√   Comment

√ Vote for these story

√   Follow me

bola369