Chapter 10

Iris POV
      I drive like a mad dog from my house  to my boutique to get a new tux that I told one of my designer to do for Nasty. I decided to follow my mum idea by telling Nasty that I  love him.
After some minutes  I get the cloth and drive to his houes . I enter the garage and saw Deacon  2018 lambogin . May be he want to Clear his mind by coming here instead of  smoking.

                But  why  shouting? Girl no good to spy but they are my guys. Sorry guys ,I put my ear to the door to heard them well.

          "I want you to be my sister boyfriend "did I heard that  right is  that Deacon or someone  else brother.

        So deacon all plan these for me to get over  Nick .Nasty never  willing to talk to me or befriend with me. He  was told to do so. I open the door they were both surprise to see me here.

      I guess am really spoil,what guys don't like spoil girl. No one loves me Nick die when trying to save me let say he die because of me.
            I leave Nasty house after all  the shit we performed for  each other. All the sleepless nights having been having these past  weeks because of Nasty .i can't even see the next car coming to my  way . My eyes is blur the effect of crying.

          " I swear I really hate you now Nick. Why did you leave me alone in these wicked, hurtfully ,lonely without your love ones
........beep.... beep....beep   

      I can feel blood coming from my head . I heard someone shout  out.  "Call the  ambulance  "before  the light consume me.

            ££Deacon Pov ¥¥
Is almost two months now iris as being  in coma  all because of me
I cause it all  blame me blame me okay,  I hate it   because dad and mum are acting cool to me unlike before I hate it  really. Even do dad  is angry with me he still bought us a birthday gift for us  "A Mercedes AMG G63 wagon and mum bought us  iPhone 11.

Nasty  have being coming here everyday to check on her .He always says we but cause it but my parents really thought I cause and I know why if I have not ask  Nasty for help.

          I hope she she wakes up before our graduation day just two months to these time. I am sitting an the arm chair beside iris hospital bed holding her hand.

           God  I feel something move from my hand ,wait she did not like my touch. why did she take her hand from mine . I look up and see those beautiful  emerald  yes.  Have  not see that for  weeks now. She looks at me like am nobody to her  at all .

              "Am really sorry Iris.  You have being in her for two months now. Am  only trying to help you. I don't know it will make harm you seriously or cause hearth break for you . Nasty have being coming here everyday to make sure you are fine even  sometimes he sleep here. Mum and dad  went  out to actually talk to the paparazzi because they have being here for a while now. "I  says and look at her confused or she looks at me Confuse. Is she still mad at me but I said am sorry. Let me tell her about Amy May be she will chear up.

          'Amy just..... God  she cut me off

             "Oh , boy keep shut !!!Who are you. Why am I here and who is Amy or whatever you call it " she said  and I open my mouth no words actually comes out of my  mouth.