CHAPTER 9

Deacon / £ POV $/

          I saw mum  going  to  iris room. I quickly dress  up, grab my car  key and Leave  the house.
I don't want mum, iris or  any body  to  know that am going to Nasty. While  driving  a song was played on  the  radio  Anna Marie
2002 can't help  but  sing along with  the song  . Am  not really a fans of  music, if  you have a sister  or brother that is really a fans of music  and disturb you while doing something  else  later  you become a fans.

      -----------At Nasty house------------

"Hey "  Nasty say  as soon as I enter their sitting room  he was  watching  one  American  movie "The  Man in  Black "

            "Am  fine  and not  . Am actually here  to ask you for a  favour from you "

          "What is it, you look  is really  something  else "he  said looking at me  he has stop  watching the TV for some minutes now.

            Am  sure  if he know  what I want him to do for my me  am sure  he is not gonna .

           "I want  you  to be my sister boyfriend "I said

        " Are you sick. You use the  wrong drug  before  coming here.  I was coming France ,from  heartbreaking  to  America  here. The  first  thing you ask me to do for you is to be friends  with  your  sister. Please  now  sitting beside my  lovely  sister in  class.

       She  may  be amazing, beautiful, nice understanding but  she  is  a   spoilt  girl.  We  both know these :
1. She  did not know how to cook

2. She  did not  know even  know  what  is  called  home  cleaning. You, both  of  your parent  all spoil her, being  rich does not  mean she  can not learn how  to cook. She  can't  even cook  the most  easy  thing to do  noodles.
And  you  can't  just  come here  and command me  to be your  sister  boyfriend. Why  me  of  all  the  guys  in  America. Fake!!! am  fucking tired  of it  Deacon  "Nasty said  standing  up  using his left hand to rub his hair. Am  confused  he is  not  angry  but  guilty  of  what he  said. I can't  allow  him to talk about my sister like that never. But let calm him down to accept our  offer  .

        "Calm down, I know am asking you something big .Please!!! " I said

      "come  on  deacon, drop that am not  interested  anymore fake  friend or  boyfriend  . Am sure you gonna ask me to marry her later. Have not sleep with any girl in the school that is unlike me u  no that. Because of one girl, Iris aka spoilt rat. He said looking straight into me eyes.

               Yes, I can't see any  anger in is  face even  while he was  talking.

        "Stop that, I can funking  allow you to abuse me only why my twins sister. If she is a spoilt rat ,she only  those  not  know  how to cook  because  she can see  fire she is allergy  to it. And one thing I love most about her  is that  she  doesn't  discriminate  other  people, she  treat  everyone  equal.  GET THAT IN YOUR SkULL  💀 boy!!! .  I said  and punch him little on his shoulder.

                       "please, just do it for me. For our friendship ."

            "we are going to kiss,will I said  no baby don't let us  do it now. If she want me to make love with her ohhh boy  will said   be  patient still our  wedding night  which  will never  be  possible  Deacon."      He said.

          "we  can tell  her La..... "

      "No  need anymore have already heard  you guys " I heard a voice from my back, I turn  back to see that  the voice  belong  to  Iris.

             "Iris  is not what you a....."

      " Shut  your mouth!  Don't wanna  hear the fucking  sheet  you  wanna tell me now  Deacon. "Iris  said  after  cutting me  off.

       "Am  sorry  just  wanna  make you happy by  doing all these  sheet  like you said  "

I said  smiling  even  do  what  is  going on right  now  is not  a  joking matter.
              "Oh, just  wanna make you happy "
she mimicked me ,and continue her takings.

        " If  you have let  me  be on my  own you know  I would have not even fallen in love  with him  not a  little bit. He would  not sit beside  me  and  I will  think  our  first  encounter  was a  natural one. I would have not fallen in both  of you guys trap and lose at the  end. Am not a ball you gonna pass  anywhere  you like. ".
Iris  yelled at us her face is really red ,she eyes was  crying,shaking at the same time. It's being a long time have seeing her like this.

        " Just  fucking calm the hell down "Nasty shouted  at her. OMG this  guy  is  adding  petrol  into  the  fire..

        "Never shout at me me  you  got that. Just a spoilt rat "
Iris  said .

              "We  are sorry "Nasty and I both yell at the same time.

Iris  ran out side  to her car  and drive away. Am in big  trouble I know mom and dad gonna be annoyed with this.

    Please  share ,like,comment no bad  one  guys  .
One  important  thing  follow  me  for more  story.