Chapter 14 ◀️Nasty POV ▶️

Sorry  about date ot updating . That short chapter  don't know was wrong with  watt pad . Is deleting my story, know dirt languages at all. Now telling there is something  wrong  with the content.

    ......................................................

        Nasty POV

Deacon and  I both ahead to where the sound was coming  from. The room, which  I assumed there was broken glass on the floor and pictures of  one guy on it. I was really annoyed  seeing someone else pictures in her room not mine.

           "Who  is this girl " she ask

        "just a friend  nothing
             Serious. A mutual friend but late. "That is her  Ex boyfriend  if  I get that right.

           "Can I sleep  somewhere  else " I did ask.

        "yeah "Deacon take her a room not far from the former room. She opened the door, the place is exactly like the other one, the  same paint, the same design. It was painted  Yellow and some little pink  in it.  Her room was up to some peoples living room together  with the kitchen. It really big, bigger my own. The dressing mirror is actually  the best having  seeing. Have not see many  actually my ex-girlfriend ,cousin  that's all.

           She can played  piano whoa that's  really  interesting  seriously .The bed is amazing  big. She loves teddy bear  gonna get you one. I count  the teddy I can see  on the bed. Total fifteen  with different  design. Some happy " Valentine's Day  ","merry Christmas ","love " and many more. Am really lost  in my thoughts  not hearing  Iris talk  .

         "I have to room " she ask

     "Not really, this actually  your room. Oust go in shower  and have some rest. " deacon  said and we  exit to the living room back.

  " Ask  me questions "deacon said God,  he get  me, I have So many questions  I wanna  ask him.

       " I know  the other guy is her ex-boyfriend, but which of the room is her room " I ask  confuse

          "The first  room was his room. They met each other during a blind date .Mom and dad always arranged blind  date in an expensive restaurant  for us most the time. Then on time mom told her she will be going to a blind date with one of her business partners  in Spain. After, the dinner I guess something  work out for them. They really  love each other  . They dated for three years. Iris was fifteen  than and the relationship ends when she was eighteen years old.  Just two years  ago. Any time he came, he always  stay here. Iris told him, he want  her to paint the room like her own, he argue with it. That is the reason  why the room loom the same. I know you  understand the rest of the story " Deacon said.

                  " OK, thanks bye the way for telling me all  these. Can we go back  to our conversation "  I said

———————–————————
      Hope you enjoyed the story
         Thanks for reading by
            the way. Please  vote
                Comment and add
                    to library.

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™BYE  👋