Chapter 15

knock  knock  knock

      "come in" I said and Deacon enter with a full smile on his face.

        "wanna go out with us "

      "where "I ask

       " car race "he said

"I love it am coming  down now .let me change my cloth and shower "

       "Okay. I will be down stairs "  he said and leave. I quickly enter the bathroom, it really looks familiar to me but I brush it away from my mind. I wear the bathrobe that  was hang.  I leave the toilet to see Nasty(what kind of name is that . How can a parent name their child something unpleasant, unkind, annoying, unwelcome GOD).  I can ask him.

        "Hey "

"How are you doing " he ask and stare at him. I love this guy but people  can said am _Stupid or something else I just saw him yesterday. Did I love him like this before. Am sure I do if not he will never ask me to be his girlfriend.

After five hours of the race. We stop  at  a nearby restaurant for our lunch after the lunch we went to Nasty to watch some movie. After the movie Deacon suggest we go home now but I don't feel like that.  I want to stay with him.

        "Can I have a sleepover  tonight "I said

       *   *   *   *  *    *   

Did I heard her right now
she said " can I have a sleepover here. "

        "Okay but am not staying here with you. I will call mum and dad to tell them " deacon said.

       "Can she stay here Nasty " he says

   "Y - ye-i mean s- s -she can stay here " I stammered  God.

  What else can someone do too me or say that is more important than iris having a sleepover here.

       " watch a movie "  she ask gently. What a marvelous girl.

          "Maybe popcorn and cola will go along with the movie or what did you think "I ask

     "I will love that thanks baby " Wait she  just called me baby. Am a her baby I wish I can stand up right and dance around. But  am not gonna make a fool of myself.

        I quickly go to the kitchen get the popcorn and the cola. I join her in living room. She choose some random movie as she said to me which is accidentally my favorite.

             I put my hand inside the popcorn to feel someone else hand there. I look beside me to see Iris Already staring at me. She moves closer to me the next thing I felt her lips on mine. The lips is so soft what else can I used to clarify her lips.

                She takes full control of their action ,she movies her hand under my shirt. She kiss me passionately with love flying in the sky. There is so much tension in the kiss which is leading us to something else. I can't control myself any longer. I carried  to my room and lay her down gently. I put my hand under her clothe and grab her breast .I started to place kisses on her body from her neck down to her stomach. I stop when I reach the really point. I took off her pants  . I lick her vagina slowly she moan my name gently.

         "what is my name " I said

    "Annoying "

     "what did you mean  annoying "
         "that is the meaning of your name. I told is just a nickname " I said and put two of my fingers in her. It is really tight there then it clip to me she is still her vagin I never know but I can't do these  she have amnesia.

      I quickly stop and  stand up  ,I used the bed spread  to cover her naked body. She sat up straight and rest her back  gently I can see she look  confused. 

        "Why did you stop "

       "I don't want to do something.   against your will "

        "but it's my will "

       " You understand what am talking about, you have amnesia "
I said and smell something burning, I think she also smell that  .she quickly stand up and pick a cloth and dress back. I did the same also. I hold her hand and follow where the smell  was coming from. The kitchen, Gosh  the gas have forgotten it have some licking space. There was  fire coming from the kitchen door  I open the door and was really the surprise the fire is much. I look at iris and saw that she is closing her eyes and about to fall I quickly catch her before she fall.