Chapter 5

Deacon (POV)
Have been calling Iris number  but is going to voice mail. Have call grandma but she said she is not with her.
               Have being texting her  but she did not reply any of my text. Have call Mum and dad  and told them about Alice  they were really annored  that she can do something like that to iris.
They have being taken Care of her when she was 5 or 6 Years. Treating her like their own.
          Have gotten home almost two hour ,Amy and Iris have being calling me to know  if she home .

Mum and dad having being trying her number is still  going to voice mail.

       IRIS€ $POV$€

I was having a meeting with the new models. Alice can me and apologize to me before I switch off my phone. I Pack my car at the park at my normal place. I enter the elevator , I was only thinking about Nasty.

               I ran and jog 🏃  to  where the meeting Is taken place  ,am late.
" Sorry guys am  Late " I said
          "OK " they all said at the same time. 
             "Can you please tell me your name and age one by one "I said
              "Am Archer kidman 24 years. "

     " Am Susan  Downs 20years. "

"Am Evander Gideon 22years ".

"Emily collions 20years "

"Lisa senn am 22years."

"Karen Johnson 24years. "

" Am going to be paying $500 per month. We will being given you a car and apartment for everyone. There is a party tomorrow. You will meet some celebrity Like  JANINA, DRAKE, BELLA HADID, ADAM SENN, MEGAN FOX."

"Travel once in a month for vacations. Please, Paparazzi I don't want them  to write or say any bad things about you guys .Am Leaving now, please  see my PA before leaving  to sign the contract. I hate lateness. Be early, the photographer will be here early to snap you guys. Before leaving for the party. "

         "  Bye  take care of yourselves. Mum and Dad will be worried bye guys "

           I can my driver to come pick me up am really tired .I open the door to see my worried family all staring at me as I open the door.

"where having you been? Why didn't you pick your phone? We are really worried about you "my dad said in both cool and shouting tone.

"Am sorry mum, Dad and brother. Have forgetting to told you guys am having a meeting with the new models am sorry again. "

  "OK go Inside take a shower and rest " Mum said
Deacon is not taking with me, he is really annoyed for me not telling him about the meeting.

"am sorry deacon.!I didn't mean not to tell you "
I move closer to him and kiss him in his cheek. "Am sorry  am sorry am sorry "I sing song.

"Go and have some rest ".deacon said