Chapter 1

" money can solve half of human problem, love and care can solves the remaining "that is what I tell myself most of the time.
                Oops, my name is Iris West,I have a twin brother who was 5 minutes older than me that was what our parents  told us.

  My brother Deacon he is a play boy  ,  I mean Deacon  is a duck boy confirm . That was his favorite  after food. S£x.

                  Have always live a comfortable  life since I was born.
            Amy, my best friend, a model (oh am in college ,just one year
                 She have a crush with my brother, I hope they get together.
                  My ex-boyfriend, die a day before Christmas .          

                    FLASH BACK
        We are In the house together that day. there is a problem with the electricity,so we light the candle, when the light  was back we forget to off the candle fame.  
                 During the mid night,  am felling heat, that when I open my eyes   and quickly wake NICK up.
      We make our way, to the door and suddenly a wood fell on top of  me  and everything  turn black .
                  I wake up, and I saw my brother standing beside the window and my mum sleeping beside me holding my handing, and my dad beside Her.
           After a week  that I have being discharge, none of  them talk to me about nick, they did not even mention his name.        
                   I wanted to kill my self, if they did not tell Me abut him ,am sick and tired of all these  silence, is killing me little by little. 

                When deacon, told me  nick is dead, have not  be my self since then.

          .............end of flash back...........

               We will soon resume for new semester in a week now .
Yes, my dad  told  me his friend son will be coming from France, to new York.
              And he will be in my class ( third year) , I having being asking my dad, why he want to leave his former college  but he is not telling me.

It's boring right that why you can't  take your  time  to read it.
      Why  why why  daddy ,I will not be his princess again.

         Thanks for reading .
What will happen next,
1.  Will she fall in love with him
2.will he love her back.
3. Why did he leave his former college 4.did nick really die.
5.will deacon fall in love with Amy  .
         Read to known more of this beautiful story.

          √     #📖vote

          √# 🌍comment

           √#follow me  for more story

          √ @bola369