"I'm nervous!" He exclaimed.

"One, two, three..." Kelly counted knocking at the door right after.

She also felt her heart beginning to race that moment. She knew Rafaela would give her a hard time for not complying with her word, but she couldn't care less about that. Not only had she told James where she was, as well as had she brought him there. She had brought him there to blew them apart forever and for good and if things go as planned, Rafaela would be in such a bad shape that she would fall hard and heavy and crawl on the floor, and she would step on her to make things even worse. She had promised vengeance and they let their guards down.

The door cracked opened and Rafaela stared at them. Better said, at the person standing behind Kelly.

"I think you two need to talk." Kelly blurted as to excuse herself, as the next second, Rafaela's eyes shot bullets in her direction. The next second, she slammed the door shut with such strength that the walls of the hallway shuddered. She did that without saying a word. Kelly smiled... the rage in her eyes was such, probably things would turn out even better than she had planned.

"Rafi open the door." James knocked.

"I'm going to leave my suitcase here and I am going for a walk." Kelly whispered feeling it was time to leave. They should destroy each other all alone.

"Open the door Rafi." James knocked again. "We need to talk."

Rafaela was leaning against the door with tears dropping down her face and her heart pounding fast. The room was spinning around. She shuddered with the door against her back as his knocks were getting stronger. "Open the fucking the door Rafi." He punched on it and a sob escaped her lips. She was feeling dizzy. A panic attack was forming, and she kneeled on the floor. James punched again so strong that she thought the door would come down. "Open the fucking door!" He yelled.

"Go away!" She yelled from the inside trying to normalize her breathing. If she managed to do that the attack would disappear.

"I won't go away. Open the door." He insisted. "We need to talk."

"Go away James, please. I don't want to talk to you." She said getting up and resting with her forehead against the door. "Go away.." She said low. A loud kick made her jump back.

"FUCK!" He yelled. "Open the fucking door now! I am losing my patience and you know how it is when that happens. Open the fucking door or I'll tear it down. One..." He kicked it again.

"STOP IT!" She yelled.

"Two..." James menaced again, and she quickly opened it. She knew he would comply with his word. James would lose it when nervous.

Their gaze locked and she took the back of her hand to her eyes so he wouldn't see her cry, but it was too late. James burst inside and she closed the door shut, then turned to him.

"We don't have anything to talk about." She said.

"Are you insane?" He ran to her putting both his hands around her shoulders and began to shake her. "Are you?" He said.

Rafaela jerked away. "You cheated on me!" She exclaimed.

"I did not cheat on you!" He exclaimed back. "That is insane. Rafi... I did not cheat on you. how many times do I have to say that?"

"A woman was in your room!" She claimed.

"Yes!" He said raising his tone. "She was in my room, but nothing happened! She's crazy! That's all that happened!"

"Right..." She gave him a sarcastic smile. James grabbed her by her shoulders again.

"Look at me..." He asked her but she turned her face away.