T H I R T Y - T H R E E

𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❸❸

✘Sometimes thing happen that are just out of your control✘
↳ ᴀʟᴇx ᴍᴀʜᴏɴᴇ

────────❂────────

Panama City, Panama
Tuesday
12:35

Less than twelve hours till the breakout goes through, so much ran through the younger's mind. She had this thought that it will go wrong. That she is going to get busted and then she will be slaughtered. The administrations, top four and now the Spanish mob will be seeking her, doing whatever they can to take Tonia and Jiyeon down.

Jiyeon wasn't the only one who was apprehensive, Tonia and chan were as well.

Tonia was petrified and the thought of her being caught again by the mob and then due to her disobeying their orders, they will do many disastrous things to her once they caught her. She was frightened that she just dragged Jiyeon into her predicament and the two will get the consequences of her action by being punished by either the Spanish mob or the top four.

Chan was anxious due to the fact he is technically deceiving his gang and family. He didn't know why he was helping her or even you can say 'on her side'. He couldn't even sleep at the thought of him backstabbing his friends.

But why was he so scared? It's not like the others know he knows about the escape, Jiyeon doesn't know he knows about her fleeing.

Chan knows the others still have the thought that she isn't escaping after threatening her with her cousin. They all knew how much Soyeon meant to the girl and didn't think she was that sly to put her in the situation.

Jiyeon was furthermore troubled about her cousin, what if they get her once she escapes? Uses her as a lure to bring Jiyeon back? She didn't want to put her or the rest of her friends in danger, but it's too late, they already got everything to get the plan to go through, the helicopters ready, (G)I-dle will most likely be taking out the guards tonight. They promised to not make any contact this week as Jiyeon doesn't want to put them in danger.

Currently, Tonia and Jiyeon were in their cell, they weren't chatting to one another just staring off at the distance, thinking of all possible outcomes which may occur during this escape.

One possible result they hope was they flee, they don't get caught, the two successfully find where Jiyeon's father is hidden and stay there till everything might calm down. The other six could join as well as Tonia'a cousins and they could be safe there, away from all their worries.

Another outcome could be they get caught. The two split ways, Tonia goes to the Spanish mob boss and will most likely get punished, she would get beaten till she can't move a muscle, till her face and entire body is black and blue, blood splurging out wherever it can. Her begging to stop, her body being used for men's satisfaction, being used as a toy. Jiyeon will be sent back to Korea with the top four where they will continuously torture not only her but her cousin and her friends. She will get the same punishment as Tonia but just by different men, she will never get to meet her father and get the answers, however, she might be reunited with her loved ones.

"You scared?" Tonia asked, breaking the thick silence created in the room.

"Anxious, recently lucks really not been on my side, so I have the feeling it won't go through" she let out a sigh and layed back on the bed so she could stare at the ceiling.