S E V E N

𝕵𝖆𝖞 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✘I'm a kind person, I'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you will remember me for ✘
↳ᴀʟ ᴄᴀᴘᴏɴᴇ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Sunday
22:04

Sulli got into bunny boy's car and he sped off to Club Avenue. From her house to the club it would be at least a ten-minute drive but Jungkook over here decided to speed so the two got there in about three minutes.

He parks the car and they both got out of the car, she pulled her shorts down as they rode up which is aggravating her so much now. She caught the boys in the alleyway near the club and Jungkook led her over to them.

"Okay, I'll repeat the plan again" Namjoon starts off "You are a waitress at this club and will go up to the VIP room one where Jay park and some other person will be doing a drug deal. The man is a manwhore and will probably try and get in your pants so you will seduce him and lead him outside the club and into this alley where we will take it on from there. He may or may not decide to take you to the sex rooms on the next floor so if he does there will be some of us hanging around the area and then we will take it on from there as well" He explains and Sulli nodded.

"Nct will be in the club on the first floor as well as the second one just for backup if anything happens because Jay Park is a sneaky one and Bts, Txt and stray kids will be outside in the alleyway and some might be inside too" Chan explains. "Here's an earpiece, Yoongi will talk to you and you can talk to him if anything goes wrong"

"Alright, alright. I got it" she mumbles and walks into the club before they could say anything else. She positioned the earpiece in her ear and turned it on.

She already knows what she is doing, she has been doing this ever since she was sixteen and now she is twenty. She goes to the back and a man in an Armani suit runs up to me.

"Are you the waitress for Vip room number one?" He says in urgency and the girl nods her head.

"Go to the bartender and ask for two bottles of Soju as well as one expensive and rare bottle of Vodka in an ice bucket" He ushered Sulli towards the bar.

While she was walking up to the bar, a man slapped her ass so she grabbed his wrist and twisted it then kicked his nuts.

"Bastard" She muttered.

"What do you want?"The bartender spat and she sent a glare towards him.

"I need two bottles of Soju and one bottle of an expensive and rare bottle of Vodka in an iced bucket for Vip room number one" As soon as the words left the females mouth he hurriedly grabbed the drinks and put in the ice bucket.

She carried the bottle towards the room and saw Taeil from the corner of her eye making out with someone, Jaehyun was staring at her the whole time while she was walking which made Sulli uncomfortable.

Moving the expensive-looking curtains out of the way, she walked inside.

"What do we have here?" Jay smirks as she put the bucket on the glass table. He pulled her hand making her lose her balance and fall on him. He moved her so she was sitting on his lap.

Sulli felt really uncomfortable and wanted to punch him but she knew she had to hold it back so the plan wouldn't fail. She felt his hand ride up her leg and sit on the thigh. His hot breath got closer and closer to her neck as he leaned forward to her ear.