T H I R T E E N

𝕹𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❶❸

✘Don't ever take sides with anyone against the family✘
↳ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ᴄᴏʀʟᴇᴏɴᴇ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Wednesday
11:11

The 39 boys sat in the meeting room. Nothing but the breathing of the males was all they could hear. All that ran through their head was a specific girl. Jiyeon.

The more Taeyong thought of the girl, the more he regretted ever permitting her to enter the game. He didn't even know why he agreed on letting her come, he thought maybe adding a girl would be unique and she would be just like any other member in the game but no, she just causes even more problems.

"Can't we just kill her?" Jungkook asks, breaking the silence.

"We don't have a valid reason to kill her. We can't kill someone in M.G unless they betray us, technically we are family" Chan reminds the lot and some curse under there breath.

"Why the fuck did I make the rules" Namjoon and Taeyong muttered under their breaths.

"Do you guys still not trust her? Even after her basically saving my life?" Han says raising an eyebrow.

Deep sighs were heard after Han's comment. They all had second thoughts of Jiyeon, they all didn't know whether to trust her or not.

"If we want to know if she is snakey or not. Let's ask her to give us all the information she knows about C9, she clearly said it herself she has been researching about the company obviously if she is able to hack into the Whitehouse she will be able to hack into C9. If she gives us information about C9, useful info, then we may know she is not betraying us. If she gives us false information or doesn't say anything because she doesn't want to betray C9, that's proof she has connections with C9 and the shit she said yesterday was utter bullshit" Jisung, the youngest of Nct, says.

"Taeil Hyung was able to hack into C9 and get some information but they blocked her laptop making it crash and they upgraded their security. So we would know if she is chatting bullshit or not"

"Alright let's see if she will give the information then," Chan says leaning back on his chair, his coffee cup halfway to his mouth.

━━━━━

"So Kwon things she is powerful now!  She fucking thinks she can kill my men and get away with it." The man in a black Armani suit shouts, his hands slamming against his desk.

"First her mom, now her. Maybe being a snake runs in the family" the other man in the room smirks.

"Kwon Sulli what should I do with you? Oh how much I can't wait for the day when they find out you betrayed them. I'll personally be there for your death" The boss smirks. "I thought Sulli was smart... seems like she just a clueless sket"

━━━━━

Sitting in the meeting room with the thirty-nine other men, her legs were crossed as she played with the empty coffee cup.

"What do you know about C9?" The leader of Bts asks, breaking the silence.

"It's a company which isn't run by the CIA and a company which is out for the Mafias" she shrugged.