N I N E T E E N

𝕶𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❶❾

✘One of my biggest mistakes in life is believing people will show me the same love I've shown them✘
↳ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅfᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Friday
18:24

The girl's entire body ached with pain. Cuts, bruises and dried blood covered her body. Her lip was busted. Sulli was able to move a couple of her fingers and slowly was able to move her whole body.

I don't care about my state right now, I'm ending C9, them bastards.

The rope around her was loosened from being thrown onto the floor and she used her free hand to take the rope off of her.

She slowly stood up, her legs wobbling a bit and when she straightened her back, pain bolted up to her back.

"So this is how old people feel" She muttered.

Sulli squinted her eyes as she looked around the empty warehouse, she thinks the guards are either guarding the outside or just at the back of the warehouse.

She needed a weapon, or something to defend herself with or else she is going to die cause they are already on an upper hand with weapons and they don't look like they both die.

Sulli then remembered that she was wearing boots, the type of boots where you can hide a weapon in.

Her hand immediately went to the back of the shoe and she felt around, praying that a dagger or knife is in there, but no.

"Should I just leg it out?" She muttered, if she didn't have a weapon, she was sure enough that she is not making it out here alive.

She walked away from the broke chair covered in her blood and looked around.

"Shit! She is escaping!" A voice shouts and multiple guns got pointed to her.

Where the fuck did these people come from?

"Where the fuck is that bitch? She was supposed to be here six hours ago to leave for China!" Taeyong shouts as he calls Jiyeon again, only to be sent to voicemail.

"Calm down man and put this USB in your computer, this package has been sitting it for hours now," The leader of Stray Kids says giving the USB to Taeyong.

He sighed and puts the USB in the slot and a video pops up, the other three leaders surrounded Taeyong so they will be able to see what was on the USB.

"A video? Isn't that... Jiyeon on the thumbnail...?" Soobin says, confusion written on his face.

"Damn, she looks shit"

He starts the video and four eyes widen at the sight of Jiyeon tied up on a chair, all of them were confused about why she was moving, trying to escape.