F O U R T E E N

𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕯𝖆𝖞𝖘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❶❹

✘Rule number one: Don't trust anyone✘
↳ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Wednesday
10:23

The call immediately stopped the minute those words left the person's mouth. She couldn't recognise the voice but could tell it was a male from the deep masculine tone.

"One week, seven days, a hundred and sixty-eight hours, ten thousand and eighty minutes" she mumbled the exact words again. "What the fuck does he mean?"

Is something going to happen in a week? Is this someone from M.G trying to fuck with me? Or is this a warning from them that I'm basically going to die in a week.

Eight In the morning and Sulli is in front M.G company.

She tried hacking into the number last night but it ended up on her computer crashing down and she wasn't able to turn it back on.

Whoever it was who called her last night isn't playing any games because this morning when she woke up, on her mirror it said the exact same fifteen words but this time, in blood.

'One week, seven days, a hundred and sixty-eight hours, ten thousand and eighty minutes'

Strolling inside, she headed straight to the elevator and pressed the floor number eighty were the leaders' offices are at.

Knocking on Namjoon's office door, she heard a come in and that's when she entered.

"She finally learnt how to knock" Taeyong immediately said sarcastically when he saw the young female enter.

"Why are you here?" Namjoon asked it looked like the four leaders were discussing something.

"You know, if you are guys are trying to say my death date is in a week you could have told me and not send me some next level phone call"

"What do you mean? None of us called you last night?" Soobin raised an eyebrow.

"It wasn't you who sent the 'One week, seven days, a hundred and sixty-eight hours, ten thousand and eighty minutes'?" she tilts her head confused and they all shook their heads "Nor did you guys break into my house and wrote that phrase in blood on my mirror...?"

"No means no, Jiyeon," Chan says.

"What the fuck is happening?" A confused Taeyong asks.

"Last night someone called me and said that phrase and in the morning the exact same phrase was written in blood on my mirror.
I couldn't hack into the phone call because it just crashed my laptop and when I checked my CCTV cameras they were all black" she explained. "I thought it would be you guys because y'all thought I betrayed you guys" Sulli quoted the word 'betrayed' with her index and middle fingers while rolling her eyes.

"I think you should know this by now that If someone betrayed us we would kill them immediately and not give them a death date" Taeyong rolled his eyes.