ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ

Start from the beginning

"I understand everyone's concern. With me and all these things that are happening around me. But I just wanna say that I can't just avoid this forever because if I do then it would be selfish of me. Also, I understand how some of you wants to rush this too. I want to get this done quickly too! But we just need to take few steps at a time if we really want to achieve something. I also hope that we should get along like this and not have any conflicts despite of what may happen in the future, hmm?" JISOO said and looks at everyone's eyes as if she's asking for an agreement from what she said.

"I agree." ROSEANNE said with a small smile.

"Alright, I'm ready to go at it again." JISOO sighed as she gets a pillow from beside Jennie and puts it on Roseanne's lap.

She then carefully laid down her head onto the pillow and waited for Roseanne to start the ritual.

"Are you really ready to try it again?" HOSEOK asked with concern in his eyes to the girl he is in love for the longest time already.

"If I'm not, then when will I be?"

The whole room fell silent. The room was no longer filled with laughter and jokes and the atmosphere has become heavy once again. They will now need to face the reality that they have been dreading.

Jisoo then slowly shuts her eyes and raises both of her arms upwards as she slowly let herself fall into an abyss, not letting anything nor even her own thoughts ruin her focus and concentration.

Roseanne lightly caresses Jisoo's head before giving the signal, meaning that the ritual is about to start. They started chanting slowly,

"Red door, yellow door, any other colored door."

And gradually goes faster,

"Red door, yellow door, any other colored door."

And faster, saying each word with emphasis.

"Red door, yellow door, any other colored door!"

The chanting stopped when Jisoo slowly puts her arms down and onto her sides. Which means,

She's in the trance.

The colored door ritual is starting.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Unlike the usual, Seokjin wasn't sitting at his favorite chair in front of the fire place.

This time, he was in his gigantic bedroom standing and staring at the bright flame. But this time instead of it being in the fire place, he was staring at the fire on a candle.

His Candle Fire, a weapon he uses like a sword. The fire represents the blade of a sword. However, this Candle Fire is not only used as a weapon.

This is actually a symbol of his power too. The brighter the fire is, the more powerful he is. Once the whole candle fire is lit up brightly including the handle, it just means that his power reached its full potential.

Which means, he would be able to execute his plan that he had been planning for a long time already.

And that plan of his can be executed soon.