Although, now that I am alone once again, it was another opportunity to think and overthink. I wonder how the stairs game led me to Seokjin's castle and how did Jennie and Yoongi oppa know of that game and where did they heard it.

I also wondered about the wish.

Is it true he can fulfill any wish?

Will he really appear by my side? Does he know he can really do it?

And if he can really do it, then will I face a consequence because I asked a wish from him?

My psychiatrist did tell me that it's best to not be alone because that's the time when I always think about a lot of things and tend to overthink more. She's not wrong, though.

But it was too late. I think and overthink again and now I want to feed my curiosity.

I go to the nearest comfort room and lock the door. I made sure all the stalls were empty first before I finally face in front of the big, landscape mirror. I even out my breath and calm down as I wait for a vision to appear...

Bridge...

Highway...

A woman struggling...

Mouth covered with tape...

A man driving the car...

Car keys...

The woman quietly cutting the packaging tape wrapped around her wrists...

Her wrists became free...

She grabs the man's neck...

Car swerving...

Crash...

Automatically, my eyes went wide at what I saw on the mirror. It was the second time I have seen a car crash so it wasn't something new. But what made me nervous was the situation itself. It was clearly an abduction of a woman and the woman tried to escape and save herself.

But it crashed. The worst part is...

The scene just stopped there. And I don't know where the car crashed or if somehow the woman escaped the car. The fact that I didn't know where the car might've crashed, it just made me thought that it fell out of the railing or something.

The scene that the mirror showed me was far more dangerous than the ones I've encountered. I can call a police, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pretend all that could happen especially since the car is on a highway and going at a fast speed. Unlike Ryujin's situation.

Can I really stop this from happening?

𓂀𑁍𓂀

I called the police as I proceed to quietly leaving the skating rink. I told them that I saw an abduction and the abductor was heading towards Seongsu bridge. They said that they will be on their way. I wasn't very far from where the bridge on my vision is located so I was able to reach it just in time.