Thirty-Three

A/N: here's a small chibi edit of the couple aaa enjoy~ 

---

Might Guy tapped his foot impatiently, "Where the hell are they?! My bride and groom!"

"Be patient, Guy Sensei!" Tenten calmed him down. She was dressed in a soft maroon yukata, with a rose design printed all over. Her waist was shaped with a burgundy belt.

"Perhaps they got lost?" Lee said, adjusting his jade colored vest.

Neji scoffed, "Tch." He was wearing an indigo vest and his hair was pulled back in a low ponytail.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto entered through the door, all looking finely dressed. Sakura's flowery yukata was bright pink, with a raspberry-colored waist piece. All the girls in the wedding had the same dress code and the same hairstyle. All the boys were to wear a vest over a collared shirt with dress pants.

Following them, came a nicely dressed Azuma and Kurenai, who had their arms linked together, followed by their students. Ino was wearing a plum colored yukata with a lavender waist which was also florally patterned. Hinata had her patterned smoke gray yukata with a shiny silver waist belt. The girls' team members walked in after them.

"Hi, Sasukeeee~" Ino squealed, as she twirled around in her dress. "How do I look?"

He snorted, "With your eyes."

"Hey!" a vein popped in Ino's head. "What's with the sarcasm?!"

"It's because he doesn't want to waste anytime complimenting you!" Sakura chimed, as she stood next to Sasuke. "Isn't that right, Sasuke?"

"Shut up."

Shikamaru and Naruto couldn't help but snicker as they walked by.

Ino and Sakura both turned around, anger blinding them both, as the two girls shot a punch to their team member. "CHAAAA!"

Over to the side, Lee was doing chin ups with the floral wedding arch Yumika and Kakashi were to stand underneath. Tenten stayed by Lee's side, just in case he wouldn't hurt himself or anybody.

Lee panted furiously, "...383...384...385..."

"Lee..." Tenten groaned as Neji chuckled, "How pathetic..."

Half-past nine, Guy shushed everybody as he sensed the couples' presence nearby. "SHHH! Here they come!"

Sure enough, Yumika and Kakashi walked through the door, their arms linked together.

She was surprised when Sakura attacked her with a hug.

"OH MY GOSH!" Sakura exclaimed. "Yumi-Sama! You look beautiful!!"

Yumika smiled, "Thank you, and so do you!"

After exchanging a few more compliments, the girls left to join their teammates.

Kurenai whispered something into Azuma's ear and pointed at Hinata and Naruto. He smiled and poked Kakashi and Guy. Kakashi looked over and saw Hinata's face blood red as she stood in front of Naruto, doing her usual finger-prod. It was crystal clear that something was going on between the two. Kakashi chuckled.

"Well, would you look at those two..." he mused as he pulled Yumika softly by the arm. She looked over and saw Naruto pat Hinata's head. Yumika smiled but stopped when Hinata fell over, face bright red.

The couple watched as Kurenai held the shaken girl in her arms. Naruto put his face closer to inspect Hinata, "Does she have a fever or somethin'? Why's her face so red?"

"Naruto-Kun..I---!" Hinata stumbled with her words.

"Is he that blind?!" Ino said in disbelief.

"Maybe he's just too stupid," Sakura whispered back.

Guy snuck behind Yumika and twirled her around, "Yumi! Let's dance~!"

She laughed in response, as she took his hand. Kakashi watched from afar, breaking into a smile. Guy and Yumika were both terrible dancers, but what made him so happy was watching her. She seemed to be enjoying herself, laughing crazily.

Kakashi intended to keep her face like that during their lifelong marriage.

----

A/N: Hope you like it!

★Lee★