Three

A/N: here's a quick edit of Yumika as a Hunter-Nin! enjoy~ 

---

Yumika lunged at Kakashi, striking her left hand into his shoulder. Kakashi jumped out of the way, but she was quick and managed to hit the edge of his shoulder, sending a burning sensation up his veins. She was absorbing his Chakra. Kakashi had to think fast when suddenly he remembered that the kids were still there.

He pushed her away and slashed his Kunai against her chest, creating a small gash. "Sasuke! Get Naruto and Sakura out of here!"

Sasuke understood. "Come on. Let's go."

"But, Kakashi Sensei! What about you?" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi grit his teeth. Naruto was so stubborn. Getting him to leave would be like lifting an elephant with chopsticks. He sighed while fending off Yumika. "Just follow Sasuke, Naruto! I can handle her! Go!"

"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura shouted. "Where do we go?"

He shot three Kunai knives at Yumika; who easily dodged the three of them in on easy side step.

"Come on, Sakura!" Sasuke grunted, pulling her and Naruto away.

"Lovely students you have there," Yumika noted, as she shot another set of shurikens at Kakashi. "Haku! Don't let them escape!" 

'Haku?' Kakashi thought as he blocked her attacks. 

Suddenly, another Hunter-Nin teleported in front of Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. Kakashi widened his eyes. Would the three of them be able to handle a Hunter-Nin all by themselves? 

"Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura!" Kakashi called, while he built up his chakra. "Remember all your training and previous missions! Protect each other, I'll be there soon!" 

"Right!" Sasuke jumped into the air and shot a set of shurikens at Haku. 

Naruto and Sakura stood on either side of Haku, holding a kunai in their hands.

Meanwhile, Yumika fought her way until she stood in front of Kakashi, striking her two fingers in his gut; making him wince. Kakashi still stayed put; controlling his Chakra. When Yumika was about to make the next move; Kakashi pushed both his hands into her stomach; blue sparks of lightning exploded from his palm to her stomach.

"Lightning Blade!" he yelled.

The force was impeccably strong. She gasped out for air as she fell to the ground. An expected outcome from his signature move. Kakashi took out a kunai when she gradually rose from the ground.

"What do you want from me?" he demanded. 

"I w..want to see your Sharingan, Kakashi." she huffed, as she held her lower abdomen. She was obviously injured. 

He frowned, "Who do you work for?" 

She smiled wistfully, as her gaze fell to the puddle next to her foot. Kakashi's eyes slightly widened. 

"Well, well, Kakashi. Never thought you'd find me here." Zabuza mocked sarcastically, emerging from the puddle.

---

A/N: Please tell me what you think! :) 

  ★Lee★