Words from the author

Thank you so much for considering to read the first book I have ever written.

A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into this one.

I started writing as a form of therapy. To work through emotions, to change the memories in my head, do things differently, to heal myself. And it did. It was the most heartbreaking, and in the end, most healing experience.

I wrote the entire first draft in two months, obsessively writing and scared I would lose the story. A few books and stories on I now realize the stories inside of me will never be lost. 

It turned into, I hope, a book that leaves you with that; hope. Cause I promise it will get better. No matter how dark your days have become, the sun will rise. Even if you don't believe it. 

So thank you for being here and reading this. I present to you a book stacked to the brim with my personal emotions and life experiences, mixed with a huge amount of fiction that formed in my weird brain. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Love, Hankie. <3

⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅⋆

[cover made by the wonderful LACannon ]

⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅⋆

⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅⋆

This book is rated mature because there's violence and abuse in here. So take this as your warning, it might trigger memories. And I didn't write this book to make you uncomfortable. So please don't read it if you're afraid it might make you feel bad. 

⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅ ⋆⋅✭⋅⋆