Chapter 14 - Sexy

The next morning, Jo wakes up slowly. She opens one eye and sees the place next to her is empty. She sits up fast and looks around the room, finding Dart sitting at her feet with a smile. "Morning curly, breakfast is served." 

On the table are croissants, fruit, coffee and orange juice. Jo gets up and walks over there, grabbing Dart's T-shirt from last night and putting it on. She goes for the coffee first and enjoys it with her legs pulled under her on the couch. Dart takes a bite from a croissant and then turns to her. "Thanks for setting my alarm last night. I woke up before it and decided to order some breakfast for us. Since I will be gone most of the day, I figured we could at least have breakfast together." 

Jo looks at her watch and knows he will be gone in 30 minutes and then Dirk will come over. She gets a bit nervous and takes another sip of her coffee. 

"I am going to jump in the shower and get ready, you eat something, love." He kisses her forehead and walks off to the bathroom. 

Jo decides to try and shake off her nervousness and picks up a croissant. She takes a bite, walking over to the bathroom to lean against the door frame to watch the man of her dreams shower. He sings some silly love song about falling in love with a girl, with red hair with a curl. She smiles and stays right where she is, eating her croissant, as he closes the tap and steps out of the shower. 

He looks up at her with a surprised look for a split second, but quickly treats her to a wide smile. He walks over to kiss her, pulling her close, making her wet all over. He steps back and looks at her with a very proud look. Jo looks down and sees why he is so happy with himself. The T-shirt sticks to her breasts and became see-through. If he was hoping she would get embarrassed, he is dead wrong. 

She shrugs and takes it off, tossing it aside, takes off her panties and walks over to the shower. She turns it back on, leaves the shower door open and starts by undoing the braid in her hair. He stands there, frozen in place and stares at her with his mouth open. 

She washes her body slowly, bending and turning, looking at him with a wicked smile. "You are going to be late mister, if you keep staring like that." 

He closes his mouth with his hand and opens the cold water tap at the sink to splash his face. 

Jo laughs and closes the shower door and sings loudly. "I put a spell on you, because you're mine!" When she gets out of the shower, it's Dart in the door frame with a smile. 

He wraps her in a towel and kisses her deeply. "I have to go now, love. Know I'll be thinking of you during all those interviews and other boring stuff." 

Jo kisses him and says: "Oh I know you will. I will think of you too. Now run off, before I drop my towel." 

She laughs as he runs out quickly, yelling: "Byeeee!"

Jo braids her hair and puts on a bathrobe, eating some fruit as she waits for Dirk. There's a happy knock at the door and Jo opens it quickly. And Dirk walks in with his arms full of stuff, followed by a woman with a friendly, round face. Jo smiles at them and Dirk places all the stuff on the bed, turning to her and looking her over. "A professional model already. Freshly showered and not covered in make-up. Just the way we like it, right Monica?" 

The woman, looks Jo over and moves closer to look at her face. "And a beautiful face to work with too." Jo blushes a little, but doesn't feel uncomfortable with these two people. 

Dirk walks some things over to the bathroom and tells Monica to put her make-up stuff there too. "Jo, you can get dressed in the bathroom with Monica. We start with whatever feels comfortable to you and see where it takes us. I am sure you will look gorgeous whatever we do. We will just take a lot of pictures and pick the one you like most." Jo nods in agreement and joins Monica in the bathroom, sitting down on the chair Monica put there.