Chapter 54 - Special

Jo wakes up from the sun shining on her face and opens her eyes slightly. She finds Dart staring at her body, kissed by the sunlight. She smiles slightly and stretches her arms up, feeling Dart's eyes move to her chest. She rolls onto her stomach and hears him mumbling. She turns her head to look at him through her hair and sees he's still staring at her body. He stretches his arm out and touches the skin of her back lightly. It sends a shiver down her spine and he chuckles softly.

 Jo lifts her head and looks at him. He blushes slightly and looks into her eyes. She smiles at him and says: "Good morning. Enjoying the view?" 

He smiles wide and says: "Oh yes. The view is amazing from here." 

Jo moves over to his side of the bed and rolls over, with her back turned to him. "Hmm, I don't see what's so special about it." 

Dart chuckles against her neck and wraps his arm around her as he says: "Yeah, I can't see it any more either." He kisses her neck and Jo closes her eyes. 

"Hmm. Dart, what time is it?" 

Dart says: "Don't freak out, but it's almost ten. Jake said it was okay if you came in late." The second she hears it's almost ten, she does freak out slightly, but relaxes when she hears Dart say Jake knows about it. Dart draws circles with his finger on her tummy and asks: "How would you feel about Kane marrying us on the beach?" 

Jo asks: "Kane? Why him?" 

Dart says: "He has done it before. He got ordained a couple of years ago and sometimes people hire him to do their weddings. I've seen him marry both of his brothers. He is really good at it and I thought it would be nice to have someone we know." 

Jo says: "I agree. I would love to keep everything a friends and family affair." Jo can feel Dart smile against her shoulder. She rolls onto her back and looks at him. "We're exactly on the same page for this wedding, aren't we?" 

He leans over to her and asks: "Aren't we on everything though?" 

Jo pretends to think about it for a long time and Dart pokes her side. Jo laughs and asks: "I think it's time we fight, don't you?" 

Dart looks shocked and asks: "Why?" 

"I don't know. To make up after?" 

Dart smiles and says: "Oh, making up sounds fun. Fighting doesn't though." 

Jo lays her hand against his cheek and looks into his eyes. "I think we both have been through enough drama for a lifetime. I can't see us fighting about anything." She kisses him softly and wraps her arms around him. 

Dart says: "Me neither love. It's going to be smooth sailing for the rest of our lives." Dart kisses her, before getting up. He gets dressed and Jo stares at him for a bit, before getting up herself and putting the little black dress with spider lace details on. She wears the spiked sneakers under it and gives up on fixing her hair. She puts on a lot of mascara for the spider leg effect and wears spider earrings. Dart pulls a curl and graces her with his signature smile. 

Jo looks at his outfit and says: "Let's take a selfie together this morning. I love seeing myself more than once in one picture." Dart agrees and holds out her phone, kissing her cheek. Jo smiles wide and winks at the camera. Jo posts it on social media and adds the text: Running a bit late today. Was distracted by a very handsome man, wearing an amazing shirt. ;) She smiles when she sees the first reactions come in. People are asking if a shirt like that is also sold at the boutique. 

Dart looks over her shoulder and says: "Send them to the gym, if they ask you about it." They walk out of the house together and Dart buys them both a cheese croissant at the bakery. He hugs her warmly and says: "I'm late. I have to go to the gym now."