Kim Taehyung
Set. The. Date.

Jung Hoseok
so when? because I'M FREE TONIGHT

Park Jimin
me too!

Jennie Kim
I'm in! Free 2night 🤪

Min Yoongi
who says you are, Jennie?

Jennie Kim
oh come on i was kidding! don't be a killjoy ☹️

Kim Jisoo
yeah don't be a killjoy yoongi oppa!

Min Yoongi
   was kidding too jeez i'M RM'S FAN SKSKKSKZIIS i just thought at first that this Kim Namjoon is not THE RM but then again I forgot that you're in the same entertainment as him
   i realized how much jennie and i missed while we're in the states

Kim Namjoon
you are? 😮

Jennie Kim
oh yEAH RIGHT i actually gave you rm's mixtape on your birthday last year...

Min Yoongi
exactly.

Kim Jisoo
so. when?

Jennie Kim
Tonight. 6pm. Our house.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Everyone are assigned to provide something for the hangout. Since this is not only just a hangout and more like also a celebration, everyone is expected to prepare something. The couple, Yoongi and Jennie, are for the actual venue and the main course dishes. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon will order pizza and chicken with fries. Jisoo is assigned to bring a cake. Finally, Jimin is for the drinks and liquor.

The day passes by normally and when it's around 5pm, everyone starts to prepare for the hangout-slash-celebration. Jisoo decides to go to the nearest bakery shop to buy a cake.

She puts on black leggings, white loose shirt with a black bomber jacket and pairs it with white sneakers. She didn't forget about putting on a black cap and mask to cover her face and be hopefully invisible from paparazzis and fans. She'll be quick anyways so she's hoping she won't be seen by anyone.

The nearest bakery wasn't that far so she decides to just go there by foot. The bakery is just outside the village she is in and it's not really that far away. Besides she really likes walking around especially in a quiet and peaceful place where she can think and meditate. Walking in such place can be soothing and calm.

But all that calmness vanished when she felt someone following her. At first she thought it's just a random person, but when she takes an unexpected turn wherein she knows it's not a common place to go to then that's when she thought that someone's following her. Jisoo doesn't know who. She doesn't dare to look back.

Jisoo didn't even need to think twice and she finally ran and took different turns. To the left. Then right. Then straight. Then right. Then left again. Thank goodness she knew the area so well since she had lived here ever since her parents died 7 years ago. Though the house was inherited to both her and Taehyung, she refused to live in it as she couldn't take the pain of living in there as her parents' death devastated her and put her in to trauma. So it was only Taehyung who only lives there right now.

Once Jisoo was sure she had lost the person following her, she went back to the path she has to take to go to the bakery shop.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Aigoo. She's really quick." ROSEANNE sighed as she realized that she lost her.