"Kim Jisoo-ssi? Kim Jisoo-ssi?"

I snap back in reality and turned my head towards my stylist who just entered the room, holding the bottle of hair spray in her left hand.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" She asked.

That's when I realized. I did cry. My eyes were now wet and I could feel some tears still spilling from my eyes. I looked back at the mirror and the scene was gone. I saw my reflection and of the room as well, no longer black and white.

I was confused that it felt like my mind stopped functioning for a second. I want to think that it was just a bad dream, but the feeling was real. All real.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi?" My stylist called out again, looking at me with her concerned eyes.

"I-I'm just crying with joy." That's all I could answer.

Good thing she bought it though because I don't want to even talk about what I just saw. And besides, she won't believe me. Last thing I want is for someone to actually think I'm insane.

She smiled as she now went behind me. "I'm glad you were happy." She said before spraying my hair with the hair spray to keep my curls in place.

From the reflection of the mirror, I could've sworn her eyes were sorry.

From what?

I sigh and shook the thought away. I must be insane.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

It's time

It's time.

As I stepped out of my room, my heart began pounding in excitement. At the same time, I was nervous for an odd reason. But I don't even know why.

I thought maybe it's just normal so I try to shrug it off. My family, friends, and relatives are already waiting for me so I rather not waste any time and fasten my pace.

"Slow down and be careful, Miss Kim. The floors are a little slippery." I turned around and gave the guy a playful dirty look.

"Well Mister Jung, if you'll be such a kind gentleman and a responsible escort then guide me so that I won't slip. And quickly." I said, making him chuckle.

"Yeah. I should remember that I should take advantage of this situation your kind brother gave me before it ends." HOSEOK joked, a playful smile spreading across his face before offering his right arm.

"Shall we?" He asks and I intertwined my left arm with his as he escorted me along the long hall.

Until we arrive by the staircase and I heard the emcee introduced me before I walk my way to the center for everyone to see. I smile as I scan the whole ballroom that was turned into like a golden garden, which is the theme of the party.

As I walk my way down, Hoseok escorting me by my side, I noticed that the place seemed oddly familiar. This time, I scan all the people who are looking at me from below.