Don't Judge a Book by...the Nerd!!! Letters to Letters 21

Почніть із самого початку

"You should cool down. I can tell she means nothing. Just an upset girl. But, you want to take a drive in the hottest car,"

I grabbed the keys that was in front of me while, saying to them

"I need to get change, okay. I'll be back in like 5 minutes or 6, then we can drive."

He had a huge smile on his face that he gave me a hug real quick then he let go. I guess Jeremy followed him too. Not noticing he stole the keys of my and took off running. I sighed and started walking to the bench where everyone is at getting their gear off. I took off my cleats, shin guards, socks, and I put on flip flops that's Nike the withe check ones. I quickly packed all of my gear into my gym bag and grabbed my regular clothes out of it. I zip up the bag and started making my way to the girls locker room where must of my team meets are at.

I walked into the locker to hear the shower's going on, girls chatting about what to do on the weekend. or some just hurried up dressing. I walked to the back and hurried up to put on my clothes. I changed into a tank top that's black, then my team jacket which is the school colors that's black and orange, then put on my white short shorts. That, Amy forced me to wear because ,we are going shopping today. I sighed and pulled my hair out of a ponytail and comb my fingers through the waves of my dark locks. Once, I was finished getting dressed I put my Uniform in my gym bag and started walking out the locker room. But, not before, taking a glace at the mirror. Every time, I looked in a mirror...I noticed something different every time.

I finally walked out of the locker room all together. Once, I walked out the door I looked across the hall of the door to stare eyes to eyes with Arnold. He smiled at me and I can feel the angry and butterflies appearing once, again. I stared at him one more time and started walking away from him. I can hear a sigh echo in the silent halls...Then, I can hear running real clear, while trying to catch me...He was saying

"Wait up."

I was thinking to myself way should I wait for him. He was the cost of me getting benched and getting hit from some girl I don't even know. That wasn't cool at all. I continued walking until, I finally got to the exit. Before, I can even opened the door. He put his hand on top of mine and said with this look to his face...a that had sorrow all written on his face in bold.

"What is wrong?"

I looked at him and said while, backing up with my arms crossed

"Please, don't smile and ask me what is wrong. I was bench and got hit by some girl who claimed of you being her boyfriend in the middle of the game."

He looked at me bit surprised and said

"Who was she?"

I said while, standing my ground

"I don't know you tell me."

He said while, walking to me

"'I'm not dating anyone...But, I want to."

I shook my head and said with a hint of anger while, he's getting closer to me

"That's not what she said. But, if you don't mind I must leave. See ya later."

I walked passed him just to have him grabbing my hand...He spinned me around to face him. My eyes went wide when, he did that. He said while, stared at me with guilt in his grey eyes...Just trying to con me and so far.... I don't believe it.

"I'm sorry Michelle did that to you, ummm..?"

I stared at him and said while rolling my eyes

"It's Gwen, Arnold."