What are you doing here?

“What are you doing here, Jade?” asked Angie in an irritated voice.

“Why, I'm here to see my favorite girls, of course!” said Jade with a smile so fake it made Violetta sick. “Vilu dear, how are you coping with your dear mommy's...ahem... sad, sad, death?”

Angie's face turned red with anger. She clenched her teeth and balled up her fists to prevent herself from ripping the witch's intestines out. She took a deep breath and said, “Just leave, Jade. Please, we don't want anymore of your drama. You've caused enough damage already.”

“Oh, I don't plan on leaving so soon,” said Jade, pouting like a child.

“What?” asked Violetta in disbelief.

“Get out!” German shouted. He was standing in the doorway.

“What are you doing here?” asked Jade, a look of horror on her face.

“This is MY house. Now get out before I call the cops on you.” said German sternly.

Jade reluctantly walked up to the door. She took one last look at Violetta and said, “I will have my revenge!” She walked out the door.

“Whew, glad she's gone,” Angie sighed with relief.

“What a lunatic,”'Violetta said.

“Vilu dear, I forgot to tell you. I'm going away on a business trip tomorrow morning, and I'll be gone for a few days. Ramallo, Olga and Angie'll be here to look after you, okay?” German said.

“Okay, dad.”

“Okay then, I think Olga is calling us for dinner. C'mon guys,” said German, walking out the door.

“So, Vilu, what's the matter?” asked Angie.

“Wh-wh-what? Who, me? N-nothing.” said Vilu, whose eyes were slightly red.

“Vilu honey, your eyes are red from crying. Tell me, what is it? Boy troubles?” Angie persisted.

“Yeah, it's Leon.” Violetta sighed.

“What happened?” Angie asked.

“Well...I really like him, but he's oblivious to my feelings. He asked out Francesca's cousin, Bianca.”

“Aw, c'mere. I'm so sorry.” Angie said, pulling her into a hug.

(A/N: this is just a filler chapter, I have a longer and more eventful chapter written out with a few more plot twists. I'll be uploading that tomorrow, sorry for the delay!)