Ciao, cousin!

Violetta walked out of the recording room feeling elated. She was so happy, all she could think abut was all the time that was yet to be spent in the studio with her friends.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a two girls running at full speed towards her. Fran and Cami engulfed her in a group hug.

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!” Cami was jumping up and down.

“Sono cosí felice per te!” squealed Fran, who couldn't stop smiling.

“What?” asked Violetta.

Cami rolled her eyes at Fran. “Francesca speaks in Italian when she's hyper. Or angry. Or sad. Or nervous. Or-”

“It means 'I'm really happy for you.'” Fran cut her off, scrunching up her nose.

They were approached by Maxi and Leon, who were having a heated discussion.

“Barcelona!” said Maxi.

“Real Madrid!” Leon countered.

“Barcelona!”

“Real Madrid!”

They kept shouting back and forth till they reached the three girls.

“Hey guys!” said Violetta.

“What are you talking about?” asked Cami, confused. “Soccer?”

“Yep, soccer,” said Fran, shaking her head. “Boys.”

“Can you believe this guy?” asked Maxi.”He says Real Madrid is going to win tonight's match against Barcelona. Honestly, people.”

“Barcelona's for chumps.” said Leon.

“Oh no, you've got it all wrong. Barca's the boss.” said a girl's voice behind Violetta.

“Bianca! You're here!” said Francesca, hugging the girl. She had dark hair just like Fran's, only it reached her waist and it was wavy. She was slim and had deep blue eyes. She was wearing a short bohemian-printed dress.

(Author's note [1]: I like describing the characters' looks and things like that. Some people think that's unnecessary, so leave a comment as to whether or not I should cut down on descriptions ;))

Fran and the girl named Bianca were jabbering away in rapid Italian and laughing randomly. The others were just looking at them as if they'd been clubbed on the head.

“Oh sorry.” said Fran, finally. “This is Bianca, my cousin. She's from Italy, but she lives in New York. She's here to visit.”

“Hey everyone!” said Bianca.

“Hi!” they said to her in unison.

She shook hands with all of them one by one. When she got to Leon, Violetta noticed Bianca and him staring at each other. Vilu's smile faded instantly. Fran apparently noticed that too, because she shot an apologetic glance at her. All of them stood there, talking to Bianca and getting to know her, and without them realizing it, almost a half hour had passed. The gang had become pretty comfortable with her. At this point, the subject of their conversation and changed to soccer again.

“So you think Barcelona's gonna beat Real Madrid?” Leon asked Bianca.

Bianca smiled. “I' m pretty sure they will.”

“That's right Leon, the pretty girl thinks Barca's the best too. Deal with it.” said Maxi, punching Leon's arm.

“We'll see about that.” Leon replied.

“Umm guys? Let's go to the dance room, we need to practice the choreography Gregorio's been making us do this week,” said Francesca nervously. She, Cami and Vilu began to walk away, when Maxi ran after them. Bianca and Leon were now alone.

“You know what? Let's bet on it. If Barca wins, I get the right to gloat in your face.” she smirked.

“Okay, fine. But if I win, I...get the right to take you out on a date.” said Leon with a satisfied look on his face.

Bianca blushed. “Deal.”

(Author's note [2]:I have a few things to say. One, I don't know ANYTHING about soccer, so please bear with me if the info is wrong, and also, I don't own anything; all rights belong to the team owners. Two, I'm really sorry for not making Leonetta happen, but trust me, the two of them have to go through a little drama first. I mean, it can't always be rainbows and unicorns, right? :P. Three, sorry for the boring chapter. I'll try and make the next one more interesting.)