CHAPTER THREE (2019)

At 2:30 in the afternoon, I pulled into the driveway only to find an empty house when I walked through the door. The smell of my husband still lingered in the air as I placed the bags on the counter and put away the groceries. After I did that, I hid Adam's Christmas present in the closet for safekeeping while making a mental note to remember to take it with us when we leave tonight. What now? I wondered, sitting on the edge of the bed as I took off my boots and emptied out my pockets.

The thought of a nice hot bath did cross my mind a moment ago, but something else grabbed my attention coming from Adam's laptop. A small notification window had popped up, announcing that two first-class tickets to Maui had been confirmed. I smiled at the thought. A nice Christmas vacation with the man I love. Our days filled with taking in the sights, eating delicious food, and enjoying the warm breeze blow across our bodies. And then at night, skinny dipping is a must along with some sex on the beach.

Yes, I thought. That'll do quite nicely. And who knows, maybe we'll get lucky this time. God, I hope so. The sound of the front door closing brought my head around as I called out to Adam. His footfalls echoed down the hall as I saw him coming around the corner. His chest was bare and slick with sweat. As for the rest of him, the word dirty was clearly an understatement. I shook my head in disbelief. The man could not be left alone by himself longer than five minutes before he'd start tracking mud into the house.

"Um, excuse me, sir, have you heard of rinsing your feet off before entering the house?"

"That's what I'm doing right now. I'm gonna take a shower. Care to join me?"

I followed him then leaned against the doorframe as he slipped out of his shorts. "So, what did you do all day while I was gone?"

"I went for a run."

"Mmhmm. What else? Cause from the way you smell. I doubt a simple run through the woods did all that."

He scoffed. "I don't smell that bad, babe."

I wrinkled my nose. "I beg to differ."

Turning to face me, he made his way forward. He was completely naked now. All skin, all muscle. All mine. He trapped me against the wall, his hands on either side to block my path. I met his eyes. Those deep brown eyes were now somber yellow, glowing like embers after a fire. I touched his cheek as he placed a kiss on the inside of my wrist. For he sighed, I could tell he was tired. Placing my hands on his chest, his muscles flexed as he stood up taller. I admired his body and how well he took care of it.

"Come join me," he said. "It'll do us both good to wash the day away."

"Alright."

He took my hand in his, forcing me to stand in the middle of the bathroom as he stood behind me and took off all my clothes. When the shower was on and the hot spray hit our bodies, he kissed me. Wrapping his arms around me, his tongue made short work of slipping into my mouth and I couldn't help but moan. Together, our hands explored each other, our mouths fused together like glue. Then he pushed me up against the shower wall as he raised my arms above my head and nibbled along the surface of my neck.

I struggled to get an arm free but he wouldn't let me. For reasons regarding the length of his cock, humping against my thigh. He was big. More width than length, but decent size nonetheless. I hiked a leg over his waist as he caught it and pushed his way in closer.

"I need to be inside you," he growled. "I need to be inside you now."

Staring at the ceiling above, I was on my back as Adam nestled himself between my legs. The head of his cock nudged against my hole as he got himself into position. His hips moved forward slowly, pushing his way in as I held my breath and reminded myself that I needed to breathe in order to make the transition easier. "You're so fucking tight!" The muscles in his arms bulged as he struggled to hold himself upright. While wisps of steamrolled off his shoulders on account of the hot shower and his wolf.

I took his face in my hands, begging him to open his eyes. "Look at me. Please."

Two bright orbs stared back at me along with a nice set of razor fangs. I held his gaze, squeezing my hole gently around him as he let out a growl that rattled the shower glass frame. When he picked up speed, my heart rate increased as well. Skin against slapping skin was all I could hear as the shower continued to fall down on top of us. The width of his back shielded me from the constant, steady rainfall while the small of my back gazed against the cold metal drain.

As for the pleasure of his company, my own pleasure was quickly skyrocketing to new heights. I urged him to fuck me harder, faster and to never stop. His lips curved into a wicked grin as he quickly picked up speed and buried his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his back as I cried out. His tongue stroked along the curve of my neck, sucking gently, as I turned my head to the side, allowing him more access. My back arched as his arm snaked around and held me close.

"Do it," I said, my voice but a whisper. "I want you to."

"As you wish."

The strike was fast and strong, and it felt so fucking good. My vision waned for I saw stars as the sucking, drawing pull at my vein made my toes curl. Blood sharing between wolves is a sacred union. A pact between lovers that strengthens not only their bond. But their love for one another as well. Not to mention the amount of sexual thrill one gets when its included in their daily lovemaking.

I'm close, he said, his voice entering my thoughts. Get ready.

I held myself tighter to him, my lips at his ear. "I am. Give me what I want."

Sean...I...

"No. I want to give it just one more try. Please, Adam. I don't know why. But I just have this feeling that this time might actually be it."

Okay. One last time.

I smiled, smacking him on the ass. "Good. Now, give it all you got."

When he withdrew his fangs, the holes surrounding the wound ached briefly only to be closed up by the gentle lapping stroke of his tongue. Then I saw his eyes. Gone was any trace of his wolf and in its place was the man I loved. I kissed him deeply, calling out his name as I felt him let loose his seed. His entire body shook, his arms collapsing under his own weight as he rolled off me and sighed heavily. It took me a minute. But once my thoughts were in order, I shut off the water and laid beside him with my head on his chest.

"That was...incredible."

I chuckled. "You weren't so bad yourself. And I am so looking forward to the next time."

"Mmhmm. Sign me up. I'll take any time, day or night."

"Yeah, you will. Because I'll be making sure of it."

Author's Note: Yay another update is available for you guys to enjoy! I'm so happy to be back on Wattpad! I've missed you guys so much. :)