CHAPTER EIGHT

I wasn't sure exactly how we ended up in the backseat of my rental without ever getting out of the car. But there we were, just the two of us, our bodies pressed up against each other as our lips moved and our tongues danced. In other words, Liam was a perfect gentleman. He was kind, simple and loving. I knew this from the way he held me in his arms, the way his hands moved around my body. And it didn't take me long to straddle him either. Which he seemed to like very much on account of the small pace.

His body was massive as he was tall, a trait shared by the rest of his brothers, including their father. And as far as looks went, his face resembled that of a classical movie actor. His features too timeless for the modern age. In short, he was handsome. His body was covered in black coveralls with the name Screamin' Motors Auto Shop sewed across the back and his name patched on the front. I noticed a tiny zipper in front of me, just waiting to be pulled down and expose the flesh that lies beneath.

And when I didn't act on it, he did it for me. The zipper was pulled down slowly, showing nothing but smooth, hairless skin and a tribal tattoo over his left pec. I touched his chest, his nipples, his abs. He freed his arms from the sleeves as his shoulders rippled for effect. Then he offered to help me get out of my own shirt, but it didn't stop there. Soon I was naked, my back arched as I nestled in-between the driver seat and the passenger seat. While his hands had complete control over my body now.

His eyes lit up like Christmas morning, his lips curving into a grin. He lunged forward slightly, taking my nipple into his mouth as he swirled around the tip with his tongue. I moaned as he sucked hard and pinched it a little with his teeth. Yes, I cried, running my fingers through his dark hair. He growled as he dragged the tip of his tongue further south. His hand grasped my cock in a nice firm grip as he looked up at me, his yellow eyes burning in the backseat. I tried to sit up but was forced back down when he took me into his warm mouth.

I shuddered at the way his tongue made me feel, which was very, very good. Wet and soft, my cock grew in his mouth. He even managed to gag on it as he took me all the way down. I told him what a good boy he was and though he tried not to laugh, he just winked at me instead. This went on for a few minutes until I noticed his arm pumping up and down between his own legs. He was jacking off. Two for the price of one. I had an idea. After gently pushing him back, I straddle him once as I teased the head of his cock.

His hands on my waist guided me down, the width of his shaft stretching as wide and as deep as I could stand it. My head rolled back against my shoulders as I felt the touch of his lips on my neck. More and more I waited until I felt comfortable enough to start moving up and down. The pace was slow, but the friction felt amazing. I took my time though, as did he. And if this was more than a pity fuck. Then who was I to oppose in making him feel happy again? Though he was feeling pretty happy already so I guess a win's a win.

The position changed with me lying flat on my back across the seat with Liam body's pressed up against me. I loved the weight of him on top of me. Our skin molded, our hands entwined with each other. He kissed me still, his tongue caressing mine as he pushed his way in even deeper still. His hips picked up speed, slow at first, building momentum until all I heard was the slapping of skin on skin and the car rocking side to side. His grunts were like music to my ears as I tightened my hold around him and held on tight.

"Are you alright?" I said.

"Yeah," he grunted deep in his throat. "Fuck yeah."

I touched his back, his skin slick with sweat, his skin warmer than a pile of clothes after being in the dryer. My hands traveled further south, grabbing a fistful of his ass as I gave it a squeeze. His response, his tongue snaked out and licked up the side of my neck as I turned my head to one side to allow him greater access. When pleasure rushed through me and I moaned again. And speaking of pleasure, I could tell Liam was close to reaching his climax as he began to pick up more speed and pound me harder.

"I'm close," he begged, his eyes staring into mine. "I'm so close."

"Come inside me," I said, touching his face. "Please."

He nodded, his face straining, his yellow eyes smoldering behind his dark lashes. He leaned down as his lips brushed against mine in a tender kiss. I welcomed it, enjoyed it, savored it. But a few more thrusts and the head of his cock swelled, throbbed and kicked as I felt his essence spill inside of me. Then with his arms outstretched, the length of his back curved upward as he opened his mouth and roared as he came. When he finished, he took me in his arms, his head on my shoulder.

But after awhile, we decided it was time to get dressed and go back inside. Only it was a bad idea when Jack and Damon cornered us in the garage with their arms folded across their chest.

"Well, well, well little brother. You finally dusted off the cobwebs," Damon said.

"About time too," Jack chimed in. "I was afraid you might've take a vow of silence."

I rolled my eyes. "Ha-ha. Very funny guys. And yes it was great, thanks for asking."

Damon glared at me, his eyes narrowed as if I wounded his pride. I grinned in triumph and took Liam by the hand as we went entered through the other door, where I spotted Duke mixing a drink behind the bar. He smiled, bringing the rim of the glass to his lips and taking a sip before walking over to us and shaking his sons hand. It was a firm shake but no words were exchanged. It was only when I started to walk away that Liam mentioned that he wanted to talk to his dad about something important.

I turned back to look at him as I mouthed the words "Are you sure?"

He nodded and then took his father through another door, my guess was the room with the cage. The same cage that I was put into when I had my first Change. When the door was shut, that's when I followed them inside, and kept my distance. As the two men walked into the room, Liam asked that his father go into the cage not just for his sons safety, but for his as well. And that's when I joined them. Duke looked at us with a sense of confusion as he took another sip and set it down on the floor next to the mattress.

"What's going on here guys?"

"Dad," Liam began, reaching for my hand. "I have something to tell you and it's vitally important that you listen to me first before you make your decision. Can you do that?"

"Okay," he drawled.

Liam took a deep breath, his hand squeezing mine as I touched his arm. This was it. This was the moment that had been burning on his mind for the last ten years. And hopefully by the time it ended, everything wouldn't have to change and could go back to being like it once was. God willing.