CHAPTER TEN

Sunny skies, palm trees, cool, clear blue water and old people. I guess that's why they call Florida the Retirement Capital of the world. As the plane docked at the gate and the passengers rose from their seats, I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Erin, letting her know that I just got into town and that I brought a date to the wedding. Her response time was overjoyed and that she couldn't wait till I got to the hotel so that she could meet him as I glanced at Damon and bit my tongue.

From the moment we stepped outside the airport with our dress bags in hand, the humidity was all around us. I hailed a taxi, giving the directions to the driver while Damon hung our bags on the hook above his head as we each shut our door and buckled our seatbelts. The drive took about twenty minutes as we rode across the expressway into a quieter part of town where the shops were beach-friendly and the tourists spent their days roasting on the sand or frolicking in the water.

"Here we are," the driver said as we arrived. "$12.50 is your total."

The Coastline Hotel & Spa looked like something you'd find in a travel magazine or the perfect destination to have a beach-themed wedding. As Damon paid and I stepped out, a loud cry hit my ears as I turned just in time to see my best friend run clear across the lobby to get to me. She jumped at me in a heartbeat, her arms and legs wrapping around me as she started to squeeze the life out of me. All I could do was pat her on the back and say "Hello, Erin" as she got to her feet and started bouncing up and down like a kid high on caffeine.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe you're really here!"

"Of course. You know I wouldn't miss your wedding," I replied.

"Who is that?" She asked, catching the eye of Damon as he grabbed our suits from the taxi. "He's hot."

"That's Damon. He's sort of a last minute date. I hope you don't mind."

"No. Not at all. I'm so pleased that you brought him along."

I knew Damon could hear our whole conversation even before he walked up to us as took Erin by the hand and gave it a little kiss. Her cheeks burned beat red, her smile reaching her ears as she battered her eyes. I rolled mine and quickly took my friend back as we strolled through the hotel lobby. My prepaid room was up on the sixth floor with the bride-to-be a few doors down. I slipped the digital card into the lock and waited for the light to turn green before opening the door and letting myself in.

The room was cold, the curtains pulled back. Damon had set the bags down on a king-sized bed before walking over to the window and seeing the finishing touches being put on outside. I sat on the bed and kicked off my boots as I mentioned to Damon that was going to take a shower. In the bathroom, there was only one sink, a toilet and an glass enclosed shower with a window that overlooked the room itself, including Damon! I started the shower and began to undress when I heard a knock at the door.

"Go away!" I snapped.

He pounded on the door one last time as I heard him walking away. But when I got into the shower, I nearly jumped when I saw him watching me. And he was naked as he leaned against the glass with one arm placed above his head, while his free hand was on his cock. He started to stroke it as he watched me stand under the hot spray. His dark eyes were intent on watching my every move from the moment I picked up a travel-sized bottle of body wash off the rack and applied a small amount on my chest.

And it didn't take him long to come as he came in his hand, licking the cum off his fingers as if to tease me. I finished with a rinse sometime after and dried myself off with a towel I found folded neatly on top of the sink. But when I emerged, Damon snuck up behind me and yanked the towel from my waist as the cold air sucked out all the heat from my skin. I turned around instantly and punched him in the shoulder as he laughed, pinning me to the bed. He was still naked and still very hard as another droplet of cum oozed against my thigh.