chapter 18: Fuck!

"What?...so you're.. you're...wow..pregnant?! I don't...I'm not ready, but obviously it's nothing I can control" he said pacing back and forth.

"Bas calm down, I don't know yet, it's still really early, I'm just being cautious. It's a possibility but it's also not for certain. I'm going to take a test"

"God damn right you are!" He shouted, I've never seen him act so defensive.

"Bas this is not something I wanted right now either"

"Fuck sake Leah, how am I meant to react to this?! I dont want to be a father right now!" he said, his eyes frantic

"Its fine for you, you can leave whenever you want, just fuck off, I have to raise a kid and from the way you're acting it seems that's exactly what's going to happen and I'll be better off for it!" I yelled.

"Leah I'm sorry, I just don't have any intention of being a father right now. I don't exactly have a safe job, I cant promise you the things you need because I might break those promises....And I want you to take a test before I go" he said, painfully

"Bas I cant, it's too early to tell, I think it's something like six or seven days, I dont know" I said in a huff.

"You don't know? You don't know.....well it would be nice if did know..fuck!" He said punching one of the stall doors, it swung open and bounced then closed.

I moved back to the wall and slid down until I was on the floor. I had tears running down my face. I didn't have a clue what I was doing, maybe I shouldn't of told him. Maybe it was a false alarm. Maybe, maybe, maybe....

"Bas I didn't mean to shout at you, why are we fighting anyway? We arent even sure if I'm actually pregnant. I wasnt trying to trap you and I'm sorry for this"

He sighed and shook his..

"No leah I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten involved with you, it's just too messy, with your brother and everything....you'll have to explain to him what's going on because he will probably notice." Now he was just being pathetic.

"So regret everything?" I asked and his eyes shot to me.

"Leah you know that's not what I meant. I should of just left you alone, it would of been so much easier....but it's too late now..." he started to mumble

"Oh so I've trapped you?! Look Bas, I don't know if I'm pregnant but i swear to God if I am, I will raise it. I'm not asking you to be around, I just thought you'd like to know...I see now that I've made a terrible mistake" I was getting angry at him but at the same time I didn't know what for. I stayed on the floor.

"We've both made a terrible mistake" he said....

I just sat there, god it's not the end of the world if I have a kid, women have careers and children everyday...I just didn't see him reacting like this

We all left the resturaunt, I told everyone I wasn't feeling well and Bas said he still needed to pack, so we just left and went home.

******

Well pulled up to the airport, the guys got there stuff put of the car and we walked in.

Andy turned around and I started crying AGAIN!

"Its only a year, I'll be back before you know it, in time for Halloween and Christmas. Now come here, I love you so much" he said while giving me a hug, then he moved over to Jesse.

"And Jesse I know it will be hard for you to watch me walk away....just remember one thing......I dont mind you staring at my butt" he smiled while bear hugging her, she just rolled her eyes but hugged him back. They started talking about something else so I turned to Bas.