Chapter 15: Don't say goodbye

"Take me to your room"

He got up off the couch with me still wrapped around me, his hands under my thighs and my arms over his shoulders.

We snuck up the stairs without making a sound and into his room, we cleaned out the study and made it into a room for Bas, it was on the opposite end of the hall to the other rooms so we kind of had some privacy.

I sucked on his neck while he carried me and we made it to his room.

"Leah, are you sure?"

"Bas you need to stop asking me that"  I said against his neck and he groaned.

He dropped me on the bed gently and I scooted up to the middle, Bas took off his top while looking at me. His muscles rippling and as perfect as it sounds, the light of the moon was shining on him. I've never seen him look so hot.

He crawled up the bed to me and started kissing my shoulder, to my neck, to my ear and down my face to my lips which were plump from earlier. I pulled back but he kept coming. It was so passionate and real. I ran my hands up and down his strong body.

He took my top and so slowly , really really slowly dragged it up my body.

"Oh god Bas hurry up" I pleaded and he chuckled, but didn't speed up.

"Tut tut tut such an eager girl, you'll just have to wait" and he emphasised the 'wait' with thrusting his Jean covered hips into my core. I withered underneath him.

"You're so responsive, I love it" he said. Finally he took off my top and looked at my bra covered boobs, he leaned down and sucked at the nipple through the material, I pulled his hair but he grabbed both hands and put them above my head.

"Oh god!" I moaned

He took the other in his mouth and then looked up at me, I helped him by taking off my skinny jeans leaving me in my underwear and him in his jeans.

He leaned his body back onto mine and pulled my panties down and exposed my vagina . He was like a wild animal the way he looked at me.

"You are so beautiful"

He lowered his head and kissed up my thigh until he parted my lips and sucked on my clit. I moaned out load and I had to put my had on my mouth to stop myself from screaming the house down. I felt Bas chuckling at me while he was so expertly working me down there. Suddenly he pushed a finger into me and moved it faster and faster, then another and then...

"Bas! I'm going to....ah...ahhhh!!" I whisper yelled as I came on his fingers. I looked down to see him tasting his fingers.

"Mmmhh that's a taste I won't forget anytime soon" he said to me and I laughed as I pulled him back up to me. I ran my nails down his torso and pulled at the buckle of his jeans, meanwhile he sucked on my sweet spot by my neck.

Finally I got him free and just like I remembered from that day in the kitchen where I saw him naked, it was just as big, even bigger this time because it was hard.

"Jesus Bas are you sure that's legal!?"

"Hahaha don't worry I have a license for it" he winked.

"Are you on the pill?" He asked

"No, do you have a condom?" He nodded and jumped to his draw.

When he came back I took the condom and said...

"Let me do it" and told him to lean back on the bed. He looked like I just told him he won the lottery.

He leaned back and I took him in my hand and started pumping, he was a big boy, he put Elliot to shame anyway.

I kept pumping and Bas' eyes rolled back. I opened the wrapper and rolled the condom on to the hard rod.

Suddenly Bas rolled us over so he was on top again and ever so slowly and tenderly he pushed into me.

"Oh wow Bas"

"Ah Leah that feels so good, you are so tight"

He moved a little faster and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was really speeding up now and the headboard banged against to wall, we both stilled...

"Oh fuck" I said

"Leah it would be impossible for me to stop right now" he said straining so much the veins on his neck were coming out and he was ever so slightly still moving inside of me.

I chuckled a little and said leaned up to put a pillow in between the wall and the post of the bed. As soon as I was done Bas moved so fast, my eyes did somersaults. He was literally pounding into me, he suddenly slowed down and I was so close.

"Holy crap" I said and he just nodded then leaned down and put his head between my shoulder and my neck and sped up again. He groaned into me as he came and I bit down on his shoulder as I came.

He pulled out, threw the condom in the bin beside his bed and pulled the covers over us. Our naked bodies so warm together. He placed butterfly kisses all over my face and neck.

"Bas that was amazing"

"Leah you don't have to tell me" he laughed and I leaned up to give him a peck on the cheek.

"I won't be able to stay all night incase Andy gets up early tomorrow or Jess for that matter...." I said

"Let me just hold you for a few hours and I'll set an alarm on my phone for five and then you can go back to your room." He asked and I just nodded.

He pulled me so close, wrapped his arms around me and I ran circles around his large forearm.

We drifted off to sleep and I dreaded tomorrow when I would have to say goodbye to my brother and Bas....

******
BAD JOKE TIME!

Q: what is Whitney Houston's favourite type of coordination?

A: HHHAAAANNND EEEYYYEE

Hahaha I personally would give that an eight but you guys are the judge and jury so let me know.

1- why would that be funny

10- laughter crying territory