Chapter 6:mechanic

LEAH

So when i left Bas in my room with his shirt off, on my bed i thought....WTF was i thinking who in their right mind would leave a half naked navy seal in their bed....urrggg

So I now I was horny and frustrated, this man is so damn cocky and i hate it!!!!
I went into the attic and found some big pieces of wood, they could reinforce the windows right? I was checking them down the stairs of the attic when I started thinking about how long this storm is going to last because I don't know how much longer I can stay in the house with Bas, he is so yummy and powerful. I'm a woman and i have needs only a man can take care of. I love how his big arms flex when he uses the muscles in them. I need help!

I can hear jess rattling around in the kitchen. I told her to check the news and see what they have to say about the storm. They said to stay indoors and border up any weak spots in the house, they also say that it's going to last almost a week so roads are sealed off and businesses are closed for the coming days. Now what am I gonna do?  Holy crap I still have a lot of drink from the new years party i had a couple of weeks ago! That was an amazing party, there were so many people and it was so loud!!  At the time it was great but boy did I regret it in the morning. Wow I was puking so much I got tired but jess was too so we had to rotate on who got to puke first. We probably looked like a pair of idiots in the bathroom.

"Hey Leah are you almost done I want to show you how awesome I am and storm proofing your house!!" Jess shouted from the sitting room.

I climbed down the ladder and carried the planks of wood with me.I walked into the sitting room to see blankets, first aid, food, water, dvds and flash lights with tins of batteries laid out. Even the fire was lit.
"Wow jess this is great so I guess we are all sleeping down here,  even though we have perfectly good beds upstairs?" i asked.

"yeah like we will bring down the covers and pillows. Think of it like a big sleepover" she said.

"yeah ok that does sound fun. Sometimes I think your just a big kid" i smirked.

"leah honey if anyone of us is a big kid it's you. Last week you got me to slid down the stairs in a sleeping bag!  it was so much fun!!!" we both started laughing, that was so much fun. I love doing stuff like that it brightens up my day.

" would any of you ladies like to give me a hand?" me and jess both turned to see Bas wiping his oily hands, i guess he was still helping Andy on the mustang. He looked real good with his black shirt undone at the top. You could see there wasn't a single hair on his chest. Mmmm..

" YEAH!! Leah would love to help" Jess said. I don't really want to complain I was really attracted to Bas right now. Jesus I'm like a dog in heat.

"great i need you to help me with the car. Andy has gone to sleep for a bit,  he didn't get much sleep last night because of the storm."
Jess walked passed me and whispered in my ear "remember to use protection!" ahhh I slapped he across the shoulder while trying to hide my smile.
I followed Bas out to the garage.

"OK I need you to hold this thing here and when I tell you turn it left" he said.

"Bas i know how to fix a car. My dad taught me incase the car ever broke down but im guessing there is something seriously wrong with Carla here" i said

"Carla?"

" when my dad first got the mustang he said i could name her, I need her Carla" i said

"alright..... it's a lovely name and great name for a car." he said.

"now you see that red panel it the back of the engine? Pull it" he said.I didn't see any red panel though.
"bas I can't see it" he walked behind me while I was bent over the the engine looking fo the red thing. He bent over me and grabbed my wrist leading into where the red panel was. He was so close i could smell his cologne, it was heavenly.
" There you got it? I like you in this position " he said while he started grinding his crotch onto my ass. I could feel his large member against me. Suddenly it got very hot in here and i had to close my eyes to stop myself from moaning.

"Do you see what you do to me? You make me crazy. I have only known you a week and I have never wanted a women so bad. I love the fact that andy thinks I can't have you, it makes me wany you even more, I will have you and i know you want me to. Isn't that right? " oh god I was in pure heaven Matthew never made me feel like this. Bas is so passionate and sexy.
" i said isn't it? " he asked again but all I could do was moan.
He pulled me up, pushed down the hood of the car and started kissing me. Again he wrapped my legs around his waist and started rubbing up and down my thighs. What is with this guy and my thighs.

He kissed all around my neck until he got to my sweet spot where he kept kissing and sucking. Then he moved to my lips, he pushed his tounge inside and completely dominated the kiss.
"mmmm" i said or muffled. He smirked against my mouth and i ran my hands through his hair. He let out a growl of approval and continued attacking my lips.

Eventually we parted. I was breathless. My chest was going up and down with every breath. Bas had his eyes trained on my breasts. Then his eyes met mine. His were overflowing with lust and im sure mine were to.

"Wow.....that was......wow" i said. I actually had no word to describe how hot that was.

" you look so sexy breathless on top of the hood. I could take you right now." he said. I had no objections to it.

" Bas, leah I don't want to know what you two are getting up to in there but you should know that I have made an amazing dinner for all of us, so you have to stop having unprotected sex and eat your dinner." jess shouted though the kitchen. I chuckled,  my best friend ladies and gentlemen.

Bas untangled my legs from his waist and led us to the kitchen. Not before whispering in my ear.

" that was only a kiss imagine what sex would be like" his eyes were still black and I was smirking to myself at the thought of that.

I thought if he plays dirty I can play dirty. I leaned up to his ear grabbed it between my teeth and started sucking. Then I whispered

" I guess you will have to wait and see" I pushed away from him and went to the kitchen.