Chapter12:Birthday bumps

LEAH:

I was left standing against the wall in the coffee shop, breathless. I didnt know Bas knew all those things about me. Suddenly I remember I left Josh sitting in the booth. I straightened my top and took a few deep breaths.

" Josh  im so sorry about that, its just Bas and Andy are a little protective over me." He smiled at me.

"Leah I understand, I think that Bas is protective over you in a different sense than Andy." He said.

Josh is very attractive, well built, has a gorgeous smile any girl would be lucky to have him.Its funny though I don't feel drawn to him at all.

"Listen Josh can I give you a call sometime I actually have to go?"

"No problem I will see you soon." I said

I  got up to leave then suddenly turned around.

"Oh Josh im having a party this Friday, id love it if you came. It starts at nine"

" I wouldnt miss it" 

With that i turned and left, I looked around in hope that Bas was still in town. Im not that lucky. I started to walk home and I was walking down a small road, when I hear a roar of an engine I know to well to be Andys bike.I turn to see Bas on it.Mmm maybe today is my lucky day.

"Hop on and I will give you a ride home"

"My mother told me  not to trust strange men" I said.

"Lucky for you Im not a stranger" I got on the bike and wrapped my arms around him stomach.He was wearing a top so I could feel his muscles.Before he went I said.

"wait Bas, all those things you said about me....."

"Leah I think im making it pretty clear that I like you" He said turning around to me. I could see how honest he was when saying all of this. As awkward as it was I grabbed Bas's face and kissed him.Thank god we are on a quiet road isntead of in town. Bas grabbed me and swung me to sit infront of him, facing him. 

He dug his fingers into my hips while he started kissing down my neck, behind my ear, down to my colllar bone. I was moaning his name. I started to grind against him.

"mmmm oh god Bas!" I havent had sex in so long that im considering doing it right now.

"Jesus Leah you dont know what you do to me, god I want to take you so bad right now.Not here though." he groaned. I was panting heavy.

"Your right ok, take me home" I said. He gave me one last kiss. Then put me back behind him.

When we got home, there was nobody there. Bas pushed me up against the front door. He pinned my hands above my head with one of his. I could tell he was aroused, I could feel it pressing against my stomach. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I gasped and he plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I couldn't stop moaning and he couldn't stop groaning. He ran his hands up my shirt and caressed my breasts, my nipples were so hard. He let go of my hands to take my top off.

"God your so beautiful" He said.

He pulled my bra down and gave one long lick to my left breast.

"mmmmm oh....god...yes!" I said.

He did the same to my right. I ran my hands through his hair. I was half grinding on him. 

"yes...yes" I was moaning and I couldnt care less. Right now Bas was swirling his toungue around my nipple. Suddenly we heard a car pull up.

"You've got to be kidding me!" "Crap" We both said at the same time. I untangled myself from Bas and pull my bra up and Bas helped me put my top on. I drag him to the kitchen, sit him down and boil the kettle to make it seem like me and Bas were sitting down having a cup of coffee.