chapter4:stormy

OK SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO (ELENABIELLO) BECAUSE SHE REALLY WANTED ME TO UPDATE! SO HERE IT GOES

I stretched until my bones were satisfied with my morning wake up routine. I got up and open the curtains to hopefully see a beautiful lush green field with my favourite willow tree, me and jess used to play in when we were small and the sun rising behind it, but nope i see rain, lightning and i hear thunder, well this should be good now I'm in a grumpy mood.

I need a shower so I strip and get in and turn the water to my just-at-right-temperature-for-me-setting i know everyone has one.I was in there for about six minutes and i had just put shampoo in my hair and it was at the stage where it is foamy then all of a sudden it goes all cold and i jump away from the frozen water coming out of the shower "arrrggghhh!!!!" Someone must of used all the hot water this morning and i know it wouldn't be Jess she would still be in bed by now and Andy said he was going over to see his cop friend Marcus about the power outage and stuff...so....

It only leaves one person to kill on this horrible morning the navy seal Bas.I quickly put just my hair under the water to rinse it.I got out and put on my skinnys and a blue long sleved top but, i was still freezing so i went to get my favourite jumper well its not mine its Andys but its a bit too big on me and its warm so im declaring it as mine.It should be in the laundry cause i wash all his clothes before he gets back.Nope not in there , oh god where is it i went into his closet nope, i love it he got it from the navy cadets and he would kill me if i lost it.

"looking for something honey?" I turned to see Bas with THE jumper on him.

"Take off the jumper now!" I said.He gave me one of his cocky looks and I just know he is about to say something cocky, like he always does when I say things like that and i dont mean to be dirty minded and im not but he twists my words!!

"Wow I usually wait til you buy me a drink first but my sexy goodlooks and my funny humour have gotten to you don't worry your not the first woman to give in." He says while taking it off. Once its off he is only wearing a white t-shirt , you can see all of his muscles and his body shape , he has broad shoulders ,big arms .big chest then a very muscled six pack stomach, surprisingly a small waist and down to his unfortunatly covered legs. So basicaly his body is big and strong and he goes in at the waist.

He starts to take off the t-shirt and I try to say stop but my throat is dry so I have to wet my lips and clear my throat before i continue.

"No!!!....um ...will..you... um.. stop taking off your clothes I just wanted Andys jumper it is my favourite why do you have it?" I questioned while crossing my arms and arching an eyebrow.

"I have another one with me, but i like this one and Andy said i could borrow it while mine is in the dryer."

"Well dont you have more clothes you can wear ?"He give me a look then looks at the jumper in his hand the for some unknow reason he puts the jumper back on.

"Am excuse me I asked for the jumper now give it back .........please"I said while crossing my arms.

"No i think I like this jumper and I will be the good samaritan, you can wear my jumper it should be done by now" He challenged right he wanted to play like that Im up for the challenge.

"urrrrrggg your infuriating you know that?" I countered.

"i love it when you talk dirty to me" He said with a panty dropping smirk.

I just walked off and tried to ignore him......I quickly turned

"Wait did you have a shower this morning?"I asked

"Why did you want to join me?" Suddenly the idea of Bas in the shower was quite appealing.....AHDFNHGFUJGUI WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'm going to live with him for the next couple of months I have to find something other than Bas to entertain me.