Chapter 16: Talk soon..

Bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz

"Urrghhh what is that?" I said as I moved about in the bed. My leg was wrapped around Bas' leg and his arm was under my head.

"Its just the alarm, its 5 in the morning" he said yawning, then looking down at me.

He shuffled around then moved his arm from underneath me.

"Hahaha my arm is dead" he tried hitting it and moving it around.

"Its because of your big head" he joked. Oh not this time!

"Leave my big head out of it" I said pulling the covers up around me. He scooted back so he was leaning up against the headboard and I was leaning on his naked chest.

"Well I wasn't expecting this to happen" I said, just caught in the moment I suppose.

"What?" He asked while drawing circles on my back.

"I wasn't expecting to sleep with you" I said honestly.

"Really? I could of sworn you were the one begging me lastnight, or was that all in my head?" He chuckled.

"No I mean when I first met you, I didn't like you" I retorted.

"What? Hahah why?"

"Oh my god really? You came on way too strong, really quickly, you tried to feel me up in the car with my brother in the front seat and to be honest it was a bit pervy hahah"

"Wow, not going to lie my ego took a really big hit there, I'll have to rethink my strategy the next time I chat a girl up" he joked and I playfully slapped his chest while he laughed.

"You I just realised I dont know much about you" I said.

"Ask me anything you want" then he kissed my head.

"Favourite movie?"

"Easy Star Wars, next"

"Favourite colour?"

"Does anyone really have a favourite colour? I suppose blue, if I had to pick one"

"You do wear blue a lot. Ok, do you have any secret talents?"

"Did I not show you my secret talent yesterday or do you need a reminder?" He smirked then moved down and pulled the covers off my body.

"I'm serious Bas I want to get to know you" I laughed but he was too busy drawing circles around my belly and kissing my torso. Uh men, can't multitask.

"Ok favourite place?" I asked.

"Well I do like the mountains.." he moved a finger over one breast and then the other, "...but i also like the ocean.." his finger moved to my pussy, he parted my lips and slowly started fingering me. Only he could turn me on while making me laugh.

"Oh yes" I moaned, Bas was watching me as he got to work. He removed his finger and I whispered at the loss. Then suddenly he got up and pulled me with him, we went into the bathroom and he turned the shower on and we got in together.

He pulled me flush against his body and started kissing me as the room filled up with steam. I kissed down to his collar bone and to his pecks, then onto his abs, until I was on my knees.

I grabbed him and started moving my hand up and down, a big vein went up the middle of his cock to the top of his mushroom head. I licked my lips and he groaned out loud

"You look so fucking sexy right now" he said gently threading his fingers through my hair. I leaned in and took him in my mouth, I've only done this once before and that was after a lot of tequila. I had to pull back to breathe and I couldnt get all of him into my mouth.