Chapter 5:storm proofing

A/N HEY SO THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER AND I'M HOPING TO GET SOME IDEAS FOR WHO U GUYS WANT SEBASTIAN TO BE AND PLEASE PICK A HOT GUY..SO COMMENT WHO YOU WANT

Leah

Ok so after my little ......whatever you want to call it with Bas i went upstairs to help Jess, but i made sure the hickey was covered up on my neck so i pulled on the strings of my hoodie so it came up.I know its so wrong but the fact that bas gave me hickey kinda turns me on...don't get me wrong im not into that whole possession of the man shit, i think women should have independence and not rely on men, any woman can be successful and strive for their goals without a man.

"so what do we have to do with the house its getting pretty bad out there, I'm actually scared the windows will break." Jess said.She was currently sitting on the island in the kitchen looking at photos.

"yeah we will put up something to stop that from happening.What are you looking at?"

"oh just photos of me,you and Andy.I have to say even though Andy is annoying he was and still is pretty hot.." Jess said

"OH GOD! I'm sure Andy would love to hear you say that.." I said

"Yeah say it again for me babe" Me and Jess both jumped when Andy came into the room with a smirk on his lips.

"am I'm just..ye know.......i actually have no way out out this i will admit it you are good looking, your maybe a seven or eight.."Jess said.

"Oh really? I think we all know im a ten."

"no no a ten would be...SAM claflim,Henry cavill,chris pine and zac efron your more like David Beckham your good looking but when you open your mouth its just annoying."Jess said and i had to agree with her.

"your saying if i came at you you would reject me?" Andy asked i had to get out of this but Andy started talking again.

"..actually never mind i already know the answer but im looking for Bas where is he?" Andy said looking directly at me oh my god does he know something.

"Wh..w...why would i know?..." i said while fidgeting around on my feet.

"I dont know that's why i asked, are you feeling ok?

"yep!" I SAID WAY TO QUICKLY

"I had some trouble with the mustang and he is good with cars."

our dad left us a ford mustang before he died and we both wanted it so we share it but on special condition we are not allowed to change the smell, i know it sounds weird but it smells like our dad and everytime i get into it i remeber when they were alive and how we used to go for random drives every sunday after mass. i loved those drives we would all pick roads we have never gone before, then stop and get lunch it was a great childhood we had.

"I will find him, you get the mustang into the garage and jess make us some coffee yeah?" i asked and they all got onto there jobs i was actually surprised it was fun when people did what i said.

I looked everywhere for Bas, but i couldnt find him, so i gave up i went to my room and sat down i needed to find my ipod charger. I was shuffling through all my draws, when Bas came out of my wardrobe screamig..

"AHHH!!!!!!!!"I said while picking up fists and hitting him in the ribcage

"why did you do that?" i should be mad but i burst out laughing.

Bas was at that stage of laughing where no sound was coming out but he was laughing.Once we stopped i said i was sorry because he was holding his ribcage and i got worried.

"Shit im sorry Bas are you ok? Its all your fault you scared me!!!"

" hahaha yeah it will probably bruise because of that big ass ring you have on your finger.The shape of it is probably embeded on my skin but i will be alright" He said..

"oh god im sorry let me have a look.."

"No its ok im a navy seal remember?"

"shut up and take off your top" i said .."..dont say anything just do it" i said because he was about to say something cocky.

He took off his top and there was scars here and there on his arms,chest and back.I touched the scar on his chest and he looked into my eyes and said

"do they bother you....its ok, they dont hurt they remind me i am protecting my country."

"thats probably the nicest thing you have ever said and no they dont bother me, they are really manly its a bit hot" i am telling the truth and his body was all strong the wasnt any fat on him he is just all...man and the tatoo on his shoulder going onto his forearm was definitly working.

"really ...you think im hot huh? well i think your somking hot so it seems we are both hot, we are a perfect match.I wonder what else we are a perfect match at? are you good in bed because i am, i can test to see if you are?" he said while moving a bit closer and running his hands up my sides.

"haha i'm amazing in bed but...you couldnt handle me!" i really wanted to, especially with his top off his abs and six pack were on full display it was .....perfect...but the bruise starting to form on his rib was kind of scary so i got a towel and ran it under cold water and put it on it.

"trust me honey i could handle you give me a chance to show you ...remember the best night of you life" he said with a wink.

I shoved the towel futher into his ribs so he hissed a bit. "dont ever call me honey again and you definitely wouldnt be able to handle me" I said turning aroud and walking out before saying "Andy is looking for you there is something wrong with the mustang." i said

"trust me babe im all man!" he told me just as i walked out of the room.God i have to admit it is fun with Bas.

A/N HEY SO WHAT DID YOU THINK? ANY THOUGHTS ON WHAT I CAN DO TO IMPROVE?

BAD JOKE TIME!!

Q:WHAT DID THE FISHERMAN SAY TO THE CARD MAGICIAN?

A:PICK A COD ANY COD!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT