chapter 9: embarrassment

Leah:)

Holy crap I can't believe I just got a full view show of Bas's thing. I have to admitt I'm turned on. Hey don't judge, I haven't had sex in almost a month and a half, that's long.

Right now I'm doing some boring work at home on my laptop. I have a beer as well though so it's not so bad. I'm getting to a point where I don't even know what I'm writing but my hands do. I know that's when I should stop.

I got up and decided I was going to clean myself up, because I was still in my pjs and I felt disgusting. I went upstairs and had a shower , I used my watermelon body wash and my strawberry shampoo. When I got out I put on a pair of faded ripped skinny jeans and a one shoulder blue top. I also put on my red converse and a silver necklace of mine. I thought I looked pretty good.

"Hey Leah do you mind coming into my room for a second?" I heard Jess say. I walked across the landing and opened up the door, to find Jess lying on her bed hugging a body , but the face was covered by a pillow. I looked a Jess and she looked just as confused as I did.

"What's going on and who is that?" I asked .

"I don't know all I remember from last night is me and Sam.......oh my God I remeber, we went to the pub and got drunk, then we were too wasted to drive back so we walked but it's still raining so when we got back, we took our clothes off and I suppose it's clear what happened from there on." She said.

" Jess what are you so worried about , you have slept with him before."

" Yeah but I have never been so drunk that I don't remember it. I feel really..... Slutty" she looked sad.

" Leah you are not a slut ok! All you did was have a little too much fun, it's not like you have slept with hundreds of guys right?and he seems like a nice guy"" I said

"Yeah I suppose your right, I think I'm just getting bored off having one night stands, I think I want a boyfriend. I know that Sam isn't going to do that so I'd say I'm gonna have to break up with him" she looked a bit better. Sam started to stir so I told Jess I'd leave them alone for a bit.

I walked downstairs and found Bas and Andy putting on their shoes and heading for the door.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked. They both turned to me.

" Hey , we didn't know you were here , it's stopped raining so me ,bas and a couple of my friends are going to play so good old American style football" Andy said.

" ok well have fun" I said . Before Andy left he turned and said

"Hey do you and Jess want to come and watch?"

" um yeah we..." I started.

Just then Sam came down the stairs in his boxers holding his clothes. He smiled and left. Then Jess came strolling down , dress and looking refreshed. She looked and me and kinda whispered

"Operation bf is a go"

" That's great I'm happy for you, do u feel better?" I said

" Yeah I do, so let's put that behind us and focus on what we are going to do today"

"Well Andy and Bas are going to play some football, because of you haven't already noticed it stopped raining, and they want us to go watch"

"Oh I'd love that, I'll drive" she said.

As we drove to the local pitch , there were a lot of floods so it took us longer than expected but eventually we got there. When we got out, about twenty really hot guys came over to us, and started talking to Andy and Bas.